What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't tell me that a panel of Zoro cutting up Kaido's head in Dragon Form would worse than fucking boring lava and Kaido swimming in it
a panel of a mugiwara beheading a person goes against everything oda tries to do with this manga. this made the entire idea of ZKK conceptually wrong long before you consider other stuff like zoro defeating the bigger enemy to date.

Oda destroyed Lerkan Piece I bet he will drop One Piece when we see admirals going all out:suresure:
You and Lee will delete the posts as usual that's certain butthurt Lari:goyea:

No bro, in Erkan Piece Teach made a strategic retreat because the Marines sent all three Admirals, Godzilla, Optimus Prime, Saitama and others just to face Blackbeard alone. Don’t you remember?

That's reality Lee the Meme because WB confirmed what would happen if they stayed:

Whitebeard: ''They're an entire organization. If we fight, more of them will just keep coming!!''
--- Chapter 0965

They will keep sending more so yes that's real.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Kaido is absorbing all the magma in wano right now and will use the volcano to launch himself to laughtale in the final part of the story. Then Zoro will behead him.

D

Deleted member 83

I’ll never forgive Oda for skipping Law and Robin’s alone time
The lack of feat and portrayal are the the sole reason I have a hard time believing those two can become emperors now

we have Luffy, who “solo” an emperor, has Zoro, Sanji and a former warlord, plus a fleet

Law himself is almost there, but his crew is atrocious, Oda could’ve given us sulong Bepo this arc, a few panels and some hype text, but nope zero
Kid has the weakest portrayal of the three, Killer is okay he defeated another worstgen, but the rest are almost fodders
You can’t tell me they’re on the same level lol

Status
Not open for further replies.