What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I deleted the post you're referring to was because I didn't want to start an argument at 2am Lerkan:kuzanshut:
Anyhoo time for you to go get your copium meds after this chapter :suresure:
You and Lee delete all the time because you always get scared just like Lakainu is scared of Wano Samurai and Shanks arriving to marineford

What do you expect from Celestial Dragon slaves fans? :suresure:

When has an admiral played a big role in the post battle arc?

fujitora was literally chilling for 8 chapters in dressrosa lol
Things are changing in One Piece. Yonkos were Yonkos because they were powerful individuals with powerful crews and territory. Now Kid and Law might become Yonkos because they defeated Big Mom in a group battle with the help of Kaido's bombs.

There's a difference between those two Admirals. Fujitora was Dressrosa most of the arc. He didn't just show up at the end. He wasn't allowed to do anything because of plot.

We still don't have an answer to why Momo hasn't opened up the border. That one of the main goals.

Things are changing in One Piece. Yonkos were Yonkos because they were powerful individuals with powerful crews and territory. Now Kid and Law might become Yonkos because they defeated Big Mom in a group battle with the help of Kaido's bombs.

There's a difference between those two Admirals. Fujitora was Dressrosa most of the arc. He didn't just show up at the end. He wasn't allowed to do anything because of plot.

We still don't have an answer to why Momo hasn't opened up the border. That one of the main goals.
Ok

what role did Garp play post EL?

GB isn’t doing shit but probably talk and help Wano

D

Deleted member 83

Eten, do you see Wano being over 1054?
I can't see it being true specially when Oda is still introducing new plots into it.
I think Wano arc will be over, but they can still stay in the country and explore some stuff
Worst case scenario is they actually leave and we get all our answers, that Oda feel safe to be revealed, through flashbacks later on

w
The lack of feat and portrayal are the the sole reason I have a hard time believing those two can become emperors now

we have Luffy, who “solo” an emperor, has Zoro, Sanji and a former warlord, plus a fleet

Law himself is almost there, but his crew is atrocious, Oda could’ve given us sulong Bepo this arc, a few panels and some hype text, but nope zero
Kid has the weakest portrayal of the three, Killer is okay he defeated another worstgen, but the rest are almost fodders
You can’t tell me they’re on the same level lol
we have to unlearn yonkos being on the same level tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.