What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know.. I'm not mad at ZKK not happening.
It can still happen (although I know I'll be called coping or wtvr) but idc
Its fine if it doesn't

What I am very disappointed is, all I wanted was a thorough Zoro flashback with his origins and to simply answer the Shimotsuki question..

None of the "indirect assumptions" that he is. Just a definitive answer. Is he a direct descendant of the Shimotsuki lineage?

That was a waste in a 100+ chapter arc for not answering this.

:pepeke: The one thing I hate about Oda, are his teases, especially those that go nowhere (Sabo, Vivi, Hancock !! :pepeke:) And this was another one of those..

You and Lee will delete the posts as usual that's certain butthurt Lari:goyea:

That's reality Lee the Meme because WB confirmed what would happen if they stayed:

They will keep sending more so yes that's real.
The only reason I deleted the post you're referring to was because I didn't want to start an argument at 2am Lerkan:kuzanshut:
Anyhoo time for you to go get your copium meds after this chapter :suresure:

The lack of feat and portrayal are the the sole reason I have a hard time believing those two can become emperors now

we have Luffy, who “solo” an emperor, has Zoro, Sanji and a former warlord, plus a fleet

Law himself is almost there, but his crew is atrocious, Oda could’ve given us sulong Bepo this arc, a few panels and some hype text, but nope zero
Kid has the weakest portrayal of the three, Killer is okay he defeated another worstgen, but the rest are almost fodders
You can’t tell me they’re on the same level lol
Eten, do you see Wano being over 1054?
I can't see it being true specially when Oda is still introducing new plots into it.

Its fine if it doesn't

What I am very disappointed is, all I wanted was a thorough Zoro flashback with his origins and to simply answer the Shimotsuki question..

None of the "indirect assumptions" that he is. Just a definitive answer. Is he a direct descendant of the Shimotsuki lineage?

:pepeke: The one thing I hate about Oda, are his teases, especially those that go nowhere (Sabo, Vivi, Hancock !! :pepeke:) And this was another one of those..
Facts. This is where I'm at rn

I

Indigo

Its fine if it doesn't

Yeah, Oda completely dropped the ball on Zoro in Wano

he had other other plans for him during Act 2, it's clear as day

but then something changed, he just gave up

i think even Luffy vs Kaido was given up, it ended out of nowhere

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Its fine if it doesn't

Cope

May sound like copium but maybe Greenbull is here to negociate the bodies/the capture of BigMom and Kaido? Maybe they survived the eruption and are chilling in Wano's sea stone season. :feelsokeman:
Then we are gonna have an exectution scenee where Kaido, accepting his death, wil commit sudoku, and Zoro, will help end his suffering :feelsokeman:
Oh who am I kidđing it's never gonna happen :feelscryingman:

The lack of feat and portrayal are the the sole reason I have a hard time believing those two can become emperors now

we have Luffy, who “solo” an emperor, has Zoro, Sanji and a former warlord, plus a fleet

Law himself is almost there, but his crew is atrocious, Oda could’ve given us sulong Bepo this arc, a few panels and some hype text, but nope zero
Kid has the weakest portrayal of the three, Killer is okay he defeated another worstgen, but the rest are almost fodders
You can’t tell me they’re on the same level lol
Oda better give them beast pirates crewmembers

come on Oda, you messed up with Baby5 but you can redeem yourself with pay pay and ulti

Status
Not open for further replies.