What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Yeah... no. At the moment, her situation and O-Kiku's one are completely different.
Yamato is just a woman with the mind of a child obsessed by the hero of a book she read over and over for decades. A hero who happens to be a man. She should be helped now that her abusive father isn't there anymore.
When this Oden crap will end, if she still see herself as a guy, I'll be more than willing to use he/him.
you're falling for the bait

:milaugh:

YESSS. Drake is still alive even though he took a fatal hit from the CP0 Boss. And yet, he's still in the castle, so I wonder what's going to happen at this point.

He's interacted with the majority of the Strawhats one way or another and though he's an ally, he's seemingly been forgotten by the rest at this current point in time.

He has taken a LOT of damage, and what about Apoo, did he spill everything? I really hope there's more in store for Drake as he was severely lacking chapter compared to everyone else who had a hand in the raid. It's been said many times, but he hardly accomplished anything, so how can he be done in the story at this point?

We shall see...

Status
Not open for further replies.