What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luffy is the great savior of the wano country who killed the dragon Kaido above the capital? So it Luffy who was compared to Ryuma?

What a delight to see a bunch of stupid zorotard theory falling apart lmao

Zoro is moon
Ryuma legacy :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
s for sanji

We can agree to disagree about Luffy and Zoro. Unfortunately every Strawhat interaction has become stale. I have to wonder if that’s because it was Oda’s original intention to end the manga a lot sooner?
Who can say?

Before you disagree, maybe you should reassess how Luffy and Zoro interact before thinking they ever were emotional?

Luffy and Zoro are two peas in a pod :myman: another BM and Kaido or should I say joyboy and Ryuma
Told Momo get your weight up lol he still wet behind the ears

Nami is actually op now, ur lucky momo lol

Hiyori wants the D :zosmug:

Sanji was all talk, you're making ur fans look bad. :mihanha:
Sanji saw zkk

Seems like a great ending for Wano, but it feels incomplete. Maybe it has something to do with 7 days being skipped. :kaimoji:
Sanji fans are very good. You can comfort those sad people who are also Zoro fans:myman:

Low-diffed?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Yep, Zoro low-diffed him so bad, he nearly died as a result
Why are you being dishonest
Zoro nearly died due to Mink Drug + Enma draw backs

You telling me King did more damaged to Zoro than Hakai + TB + Big Mom did and drug double damage wore off??

Current Zoro is chapter 1035 zoro

In 1035
Zoro bullied King verbally
He won every single cqc clash
Landed all attacks he wanted to land
Didn't take a single attack

In one attack he butchered King
Scarred him for life
Broke through his haki
His sword
His strongest attack

Tell me how is 1035 zoro vs King not a low diff

I am waiting[/QUOTE]
...because he nearly died as a result? Like, you know what low diff means, right?

At the same time I do think oda is subtly trying to "devalue" the wss title by making the definition of what are true swordsman or what even counts as swordsmanship more nuanced or strict
Exactly how much itd effect how the fanbase sees the title idk depends how far he goes with it

If he removes law, fuji, or linlin i don't think that many people would be that upset (some yeah but overall)
If he somehow makes rayleigh, roger, and shanks not real swordsman somehow...
Yeah wss fans are gonna be a bit upset to say the least
If oda ends up giving luffy a sword....

Tho as for now most of that is hypothetical

Wrong, as this is a mistranslation. Garp calls the Yonko the four most powerful Pirates, the kanji for power referencing political power. Having territory and powerful subordinates is an absolute requirement to become a Yonko, or else Mihawk would be a Yonko instead of Shanks.

So the two criteria are territory and subordinates. Kid and Law have neither, I’m pretty sure Law’s strongest subordinate would literally lose a fight to Holdem.
You think Kaido saw Shanks behind Luffy because of his political power meme?

You act like you know everything about Mihawk and Shanks yet someone who lives in One Piece and knows more than you doesn't add Mihawk to his top 5 list and you believe if it was about power Mihawk would be Yonko then Kaido's top 5 must be about political power huh what do you say meme? :suresure:

Just wait, Zoro fans will simultaneously argue that Zoro is stronger than Katakuri because Zoro’s bounty will be above Katakuri, while also denying that Kid is stronger than Zoro despite Kid’s upcoming bounty being multiple times higher than Zoro’s lol.

Definitely a completely unbiased and logical fandom
:hope:
Katakuri's bounty will go up anyhow. He's the new leader of the BMPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.