What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the people that were saying zoro didn't need to kill kaido to be amazing character and that zoro was already done so much justice yada yada
Its weird to see how many people now upset after realizing zoro's killing kaido was at the end of the day a theory people got to wrapped up in

Zoro still might and likely will visit ryumas grave and get some shimotsuki lore. So i do feel people are being too premature believing we wont see any of it

I personally have been complaining about wanting and expecting more from zoro character wise from the jump lol. With people saying my wants and expectations from zoro were irrelevant with how amazing he was doing
Now them same people "coincidentally" bitching about the exact shit ive been bitching about lol

After all the people that were saying zoro didn't need to kill kaido to be amazing character and that zoro was already done so much justice yada yada
Its weird to see how many people now upset after realizing zoro's killing kaido was at the end of the day a theory people got to wrapped up in

Zoro still might and likely will visit ryumas grave and get some shimotsuki lore. So i do feel people are being too premature believing we wont see any of it

I personally have been complaining about wanting and expecting more from zoro character wise from the jump lol. With people saying my wants and expectations from zoro were irrelevant with how amazing he was doing
Now them same people "coincidentally" bitching about the exact shit ive been bitching about lol
Stop it. Zoro is not a Shimotsuki.

TBH the Ryuma thing is that Nika RIVALS Ryuma
It's like Luffy is comparable to Roger who RIVALS Whitebeard
So Ryuma's connection to Zoro still stands.....
But eh there's no middle ground here, you have to go for the extreme..
Dude, what? Even the manga just confirmed it is Luffy who is = Ryuma, not Zoro. There is no connection between Zoro and Ryuma aside from superficial ones.

Don't argue for what is not. Zoro is without parallel and that's okay, because he is his own man. :myman:

Ok let’s high ball and low ball Ryokugyu’s fruit abilities.

Low ball - he can just sprout and control lots of various planets, giving him large AOE and versatility.

Medium ball - he can power himself up with sunlight/stored energy and fire off

High ball - he’s literally invincible/will regenerate from anything if the sun is out.

Extreme high ball - his fruit power controls life itself, making him the most broken character in the story.
Imo Earth/Dirt logia, would fit with the whole elemental theme of the admirals, allows him to shapeshift/create any type of plant/tree w.e.

This would make him an extremely versatile fighter as irl plants are extremely diverse, you have plants that are heat resistant for example, some that survive in the coldest temps,etc.

Lmao, you guys have already taken the L and still want more Ls? Why would Wano citizens powerscale someone who has given them freedom? They are just comparing him in feat. But you need intelligence to understand it.
Multiple fans took Ls throughout Wano.
- Luffy needed Oda to change his DF type to be strong enough to beat Kaido.
- Kaido, the embodiment of might, didn't have or use awakening even though he understood it and how to achieve it and more.
- Zoro's near death experience scenes didn't mean anything and didn't kill Kaido.

That doesn't change what Oda is currently doing.

Oda is powerscaling through the Wano citizens that is power scaling. You must understand he's not power scaling Luffy. Instead, he's power scaling Joyboy, the legendary warrior who is destined to free the world. That's why he said Joyboy rival Ryuma. It's Oda why of giving us a better understanding of their strength.

Exactly this.

I wish Zoro to cut tie with Luffy and then we have spin off series or something for him.

We all know every protagonist interacting with Luffy will always turn into brainless Luffy's cheerleaders. Now it's Zoro turn and it sucks.
Zoro has been the biggest cheerleaders of Luffy since he came out

Multiple fans took Ls throughout Wano.
- Luffy needed Oda to change his DF type to be strong enough to beat Kaido.
- Kaido, the embodiment of might, didn't have or use awakening even though he understood it and how to achieve it and more.
- Zoro's near death experience scenes didn't mean anything and didn't kill Kaido.

That doesn't change what Oda is currently doing.

Oda is powerscaling through the Wano citizens that is power scaling. You must understand he's not power scaling Luffy. Instead, he's power scaling Joyboy, the legendary warrior who is destined to free the world. That's why he said Joyboy rival Ryuma. It's Oda why of giving us a better understanding of their strength.
they are referring to Luffy as Joyboy. That's why they are comparing joyboy to ryuma, because joyboy(Luffy) defeated a dragon(kaido)

Status
Not open for further replies.