Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am totally crying lmao

:milaugh:

When Zoro faces a YC1

When Luffy faces a YC1

When Luffy faces Kaido with one power up

When Luffy faces Kaido with two power ups

Luffy facing Kaido after 3 Power ups

Zoro facing Kaido and Big Mom after Just One Power Up (And a Literal Nerf on top)

Luffy needs only one Zenkai Boost and 4 Power ups and Joy Boy sperm to Finally Suprass Roof Top Zoro lmao.

We haven't even seen the peak of King of Hell
This **** tears Joy Boy or Soy Boy apart

:pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop:

Please, no more :pepecopium:

I'm just gonna expect Zoro to get 1.4B and Mihawk to be at like 1.8B just so I can be pleasantly surprised...at least I would hope that's the absolute lowest Oda would go :pepemy:
Unless luffy defeating kaido and being joyboy boost the strawhats bounties that much
I dont see zoro having a higher bounty than shiryu and/or Beckman

As for mihawk i doubt its over teach's so it might be under 2 mil but with kid and law likely hitting the 2 mils it gives him a slightly better chance
Tho kid and law might be bigger threats since they do more. no shade lol

I always said that Zoro would end Wano as a low top tier, so this is fine man dw. He will become top tier after the BB pirates fight and then fight an Admiral or something to get to the top of top tiers and finish the series by beating Mihawk ^^
you guys still think Mihawk vs zoro will happen
Are you okay?
Zoro last opponents are Shiryu and Fuji/ Gorosei.

Yeah I am totally crying lmao

:milaugh:

When Zoro faces a YC1

When Luffy faces a YC1

When Luffy faces Kaido with one power up

When Luffy faces Kaido with two power ups

Luffy facing Kaido after 3 Power ups

Zoro facing Kaido and Big Mom after Just One Power Up (And a Literal Nerf on top)

Luffy needs only one Zenkai Boost and 4 Power ups and Joy Boy sperm to Finally Suprass Roof Top Zoro lmao.

We haven't even seen the peak of King of Hell
This **** tears Joy Boy or Soy Boy apart
All that and Zoro is still 2 tiers below Luffy currently

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Mihawk needs to be with WG or Teach to be an opponent for Zoro
This is the last saga which will be about Imu and Teach
No time for mihawk vs zoro before or after the last saga

Mihawk vs zoro died when he became his teacher
How in the hell would zoro make them fight each other in a serious battle even

King of Hell Zoro is him going all out and he needed to do that to beat a YC1. If he has to go all out to beat a YC1 then he can't beat Kaido. You lost.
King of Hell isn't him going all out, King of Hell is his new Power up and its limits are unknown.

And he didn't need King of Hell for King, he needed it for Enma.
In the entire King fight he was only concerned about his Race.

Ashura would also one shot King in the place of Dragon Damnation.

Now the issue is Enma fucked Zoro up mid king fight and hence he got King of Hell.

But Zoro already scarred. And if Zoro got one more ATTACK POWER boost he has ability to kill Kaido then doesn't he?

And he shouldn't just "finish it" aka whenever Luffy gets to it. Sanji should be determined to find the All Blue. He was estatic to chat about his dream with Luffy at the Baratie. Sanji shouldn't just be waiting until it coincidentally becomes relevant for Luffy's dream. He should take every chance to do his own research and go off at the most opportune times, ask other individuals of the world like those in Fishman Island about the possible whereabouts of the All Blue, which possibly leading to all kinds of relationships, which makes for interesting storytelling.

If Oda wanted to delve into Sanji's dream even deeper, he could of made Sanji interested in ocean and the life in it to the point that he does studies of it to find any possible hints of the All Blue.

But he won't...

Because only Luffy's dream matter, and you have to wait your turn.
Because this work is called one piece, SH everyone's dream will come true. When Zoro defeats mihawk, his dream will be realized. Now he is also working towards his goal. You can't expect every enemy to say to Zoro, "do you want to be WSS? Defeat me."

I mean, I still have about 5% of my hope left, but we are supposedly entering the final saga of the series. Where else would it have made sense for us to get Zoro's backstory/lineage if not in Wano? It's like...can you imagine if we were constantly teased about Sanji's backstory throughout all of WCI, just for Oda to randomly dump it into Wano? It just doesn't flow logically
What backstory does Zoro need though?
He'll either be a Shimotsuki or won't but still have ties to them from his childhood like we saw with Kozaburo.
Neither affects his character at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.