What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro in the end, Momo and Hiyori's emotional reunion was offpanelled?
He skipped the emotional reunion, and they both just came out together already, following each other, Hiyori kicked Momo like when they were children, as if Hiyori was never separated from Momo for 20 years long.
Yeah I told you man.
Ryuma killing a dragon above the capital is just one of his legends.

They are comparing Joyboy strength to Ryuma strength. By defeating Kaido, Joyboy is a least strong enough to rival Ryuma.
They are comparing EOW Luffy strength to Ryumas, Joyboy/EOS Luffy will accomplish far more and be stronger.

His explanation of awakening basically implied he and BM were always using it. It's just a state that fully unlocks your DF capabilities. Kaido has shown more than 3 forms too
I disagree with that.

When every a character has a used Awakening Oda has made it clear. There shouldn't be any confusion. If Kaido used it we would clearly know. Remember, Big Mom didn't even use ACoC against Law or Kid. That's a completely different issue.

Having forms doesn't equal to awakening. Luffy and Chopper have different forms that aren't awakening.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You guys think this shit is bad enough for Zoro fans? just wait till the bountiês come out and the fate of the warlords is revealed :jay-he:
Btw @Pantheos , since Kid himself said that Apoo was the one who fed the intel to Morgans about them, does it mean Apoo could have trolled Kid and said he was a lackey to Luffy like Bege was in WCI?
:suresure:
That definitely looks like a Apoo move to me.

I don't think you or other understandwhat Oda did to characters during Wano. That was, he made so many characters look bad to rush the manga.

Luffy doesn't look like a god among men. He looks like a character who just was never strong enough and needed Oda to hold his hand throughout the entire war and still needed Oda to nerf Kaido just so that Luffy could win.

Luffy awakened his devil fruit during the war was but Kaido, with over 20 years experience with this DF, never used df awakening. I'm supposed to believe Kaido never awaken his DF even though he explained to us what it was. If Kaido had it and didn't use it that's just as bad. Ultimately, Luffy beat an opponent, known might and powerful DF power, who wasn't allowed to use their stronger DF power.

It doesn't matter how you put it that tells me Luffy was never strong enough to defeat Kaido and Oda had to be nerf Kaido for Luffy to get the win. You can call that a W if you want. I'm not saying Luffy isn't strong. Clearly he is. It's just pathetic how he handled Kaido in the end that makes Luffy look bad.
So pathetic, sure

:blush:

But Zoro getting Oden's haki sword and killing a Yonko when he is barely vet level without Enma is A-Okay and not cause to be upset

Why are you repeating yourself like a broken record lol? If you haven't anything new to say then I see no point in continuing this as I already showed you why my argument is more likely.

Kiku's reaction to Izo's death was offpanelled. Marco's reaction to Izo's death was offpanelled. Izo's sent off was non existent, nobody thought he actually died.
With things going on like this, if he survived that would be better.
Yeah honestly Kiku not getting some kind of panel to mourn for her brother is really messed up, specially considering how well Yasuie's death was handled in comparison.
Maybe once they make the Ringo graves they were talking about this chapter we'll get a better sendoff.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Oda did Zoro dirty, Zoro is litteraly just a fighter now with nothing else to provide. Easily replaceable. Heck he rubbed even more salt in the wound by added Yamato( Kaido genes) and another ACoC fighter to the crew.
finally admitting it... Oda isnt zoro fanboy at all, he makes luffy jesus of the story and will do everything for him.. Zoro having plot right now is just in the way, he wants to rush the ending

:pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop:

Please, no more :pepecopium:

I'm just gonna expect Zoro to get 1.4B and Mihawk to be at like 1.8B just so I can be pleasantly surprised...at least I would hope that's the absolute lowest Oda would go :pepemy:
Btw @Pantheos , since Kid himself said that Apoo was the one who fed the intel to Morgans about them, does it mean Apoo could have trolled Kid and said he was a lackey to Luffy like Bege was in WCI?
:suresure:
That definitely looks like a Apoo move to me.
I still remember having multiple heart attack when the vivre cards didn't show Zoro's COC
I expect the same with the bounty :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.