What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans on suicide watch truly and fully.

Please reach out and walk them off the ledge! Let them know they will be okay! They still have Vista level Mihawk to look forward to defeating in an extreme diff fight.

:lulz::lulz::kailaugh::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::kailaugh::kailaugh::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It doesn't feel good to say it but Zoro's dream is kinda irrelevant. Literally nobody except for him, Luffy, and maybe Mihawk cares about the title. I say Luffy because Luffy wants Zoro to achieve it, and maybe on Mihawk because my man doesn't fucking do anything.

Another thought on this:

Imagine if the quote was someone saying,
"We will never see another pirate as great as Roger!"
or
"We will never see another cook as great as X"

Everyone would immediately recognize that the statement is specifically set up to be proven wrong by Luffy & Sanji respectively.

The "monster samurai" quote is clearly set up for Zoro to prove it wrong. Just saying.

This has been a glaring issue surrounding Zoro's dream and was brought up many times but was alwas shot down by Zoro fans as being hate towards the character.
I may have been one of them as I've been damage controlling for him and sometimes those attacks come from people that genuinely don't like Zoro ever. But now I took the blindfolds off. I feel that not only Zoro, but many characters have been shafted, and I think that's somewhat intentional by Oda.

I may have been one of them as I've been damage controlling for him and sometimes those attacks come from people that genuinely don't like Zoro ever. But now I took the blindfolds off. I feel that not only Zoro, but many character have been shafted, and I think that's somewhat intentional by Oda.
This manga has been the Luffy show for a while, anyone not named Luffy can get bent ands its pissing me off. I mean look at how he treated his supposed ''worst gen'' rivals like Kidd??? But yeah man, I had hopes for ZKK and still believe it could happen but at this point Oda clearly doesn't care about Zoro as much as I thought he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.