What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention Oda talking about it in the SBS, Vivre Cards, magazines...like he literally put the entire Kozaburo flashback in the SBS and said "I wonder what this means about Zoro's lineage...well that's all I can share for now!!" and then THE ONLY FUCKING FLASHBACK WE GOT IN THE ACTUAL MANGA WAS THE INFO WE ALREADY FUCKING HAD

Like holy fuck you can't make this shit up man :nicagesmile::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
I am starting to fear Oda is sick or something, hopefully he is physically okay.

He can't open up plot and not close it unless its emergency. And he is taking a month long break on top of that.
Some kinda real life emergency or something idk.

Not to mention Oda talking about it in the SBS, Vivre Cards, magazines...like he literally put the entire Kozaburo flashback in the SBS and said "I wonder what this means about Zoro's lineage...well that's all I can share for now!!" and then THE ONLY FUCKING FLASHBACK WE GOT IN THE ACTUAL MANGA WAS THE INFO WE ALREADY FUCKING HAD

Like holy fuck you can't make this shit up man :nicagesmile::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
The only new info in Kaido's shitty flashback was that he was from Vodka kingdom and treated marine ships like an all you can eat buffet. I feel your pain.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I mean how can he harm him? Idk I rank G5 extremely highly, he was basically no selling everything Kaido did except for the slash waves, but he wasn't using any armament to block it since he was setting up his punch

You talk as if the series is over…:seriously:

Zoro can't even touch Luffy now. Listen to what I told you and you won't be in shambles like you currently are.

Zoro barely beat the weakest YC1. That should be enough for you.
Eh moves that Zoro neg diffs can touch Luffy. Zoro will have no issue touching and killing Luffy since Roof Top Tatsumaki >>>>> Wind Scythe.

How can king be weakest YC1 when Zoro permanently scarred Kaido and Katakuri who got defeated by Luffy couldn't even damage Kaido as mch as scabbards did.

Zoro's one attack >>>>> attack from 9 Scabbards

For king to overpower Zoro he must low diff kuri.

Then chapter 1035 Zoro (Without Ashura btw) low diff king.

How do you even justify Luffy winning?

Dude one hit and Luffy dies.

Don't bother power scaling for Luffy with his shit feats. He is lucky Zoro saved his ass from Hakai or else even joy boy sperm won't save his life and same saving luffy cost Zoro an opportuity at slaying kaido.

lmao

Omg hi, I didnt know you lurked the spoiler threads. And I wouldnt even say that, SHs have been neglected too mostly. Like Usopp and Nami did nothing during the raid for example. Neither did Brook.
Lol i opened this thread to see why it is active and been observing what's going on recently

Anyway, it sucks that not even SHs gets a screen time or importance like before
It is all about luffy now, his dreams, his opinion, his fights

Like when was the last time, a sh had sth about their dream or like a moment to shine?

The problem is the countless amount of new characters every arc, that should be reduced to give the current ones more development

Eh moves that Zoro neg diffs can touch Luffy. Zoro will have no issue touching and killing Luffy since Roof Top Tatsumaki >>>>> Wind Scythe.

How can king be weakest YC1 when Zoro permanently scarred Kaido and Katakuri who got defeated by Luffy couldn't even damage Kaido as mch as scabbards did.

Don't bother power scaling for Luffy with his shit feats. He is lucky Zoro saved his ass from Hakai or else even joy boy sperm won't save his life and same saving luffy cost Zoro an opportuity at slaying kaido.

lmao
Cry more

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

lmao
mind broken

Status
Not open for further replies.