What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, its partially on you if it took y'all this long to accept zkk wouldn't happen

we've been trying to show you the writing on the wall for dozens of chapters now, but everytime anyone says anything that's anti-ZKK, y'all just ignore it and double down.

"cope, ZKK is coming"
Honestly, not all ZKK supporters dare enough to be 100% certain on ZKK. If it doesn't happen, many people including me can just move on and keep cheering him.

However, ignoring all the Zoro plotlines and his lineage that have been teased and introduced for years are the one that got me buried. If Zoro was treated like this in the land of samurai, how could we expect something good for Zoro in the rest of the story.

Even with the ordinary fighter role in Wano, Zoro is not that impressive since he is a step behind not just Luffy, but also Law and Kids who fight far superior opponent.

At least in WCI, the story is spinning around Sanji childhood.

By the way Ryokugyu and Akainu talk seems like they want to avoid a open conflict with Wano, so i dont expect him to do anything crazy.

Think Robin is searching the Road Poneglyph and getting copies of the other two (Onigashima and Shogun Castle).

If Ryokugyu try to take Robin and fly away, not only there's Momo with his fruit to fly after him, but another character that can fly and is giving huge death flags, that is Marco.
But MUH Buster call! MUH 1 Admiral>= 2 Yonko!

Status
Not open for further replies.