What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh to each of their own, me personally I will wait for the next chapter to determine if Oda has executed Zoro's character yet
I mean, the Sanji fans waited for over 100 chapters for his character to be redeemed after WCI, i'm sure we can wait for 1 chapter
No, I mean, what exactly do you think can happen in one chapter that will make it fit to assess Zoro's character later and not now?

Oda is powerscaling through the Wano citizens that is power scaling. You must understand he's not power scaling Luffy. Instead, he's power scaling Joyboy, the legendary warrior who is destined to free the world. That's why he said Joyboy rival Ryuma. It's Oda why of giving us a better understanding of their strength.
So wait, now random people's words are to be taken as gospell for powerscaling? Noted.

The thing with being a Luffy "fan" is that "Ws" are meaningless because deep down we all know that's always going to happen because he's the MC, it's kinda boring.

-Best case scenario he wins yay, another one in the bag like everyone expects, hopefully it was cool.
-Worst case scenario he wins but people call it an asspull and bad writting.
Oh really? W's are meaningless because the MC is the MC? Especially when said MC lost 3 times in the same fight?

Luffy took 2 days to recover from Lucci fight. Zoro took 2 days to recover from Nothing Happened.

Luffy took 7 days to recover from all the pain and fatigue from the Raid. Zoro took 7 days to recover from blocking the impact of Hakai for a couple seconds and all his pain after beating King x 2.

Who wins this epic battle of recovery?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:pepebusi:By his character I meant in termof combat :pepeshit:
So maybe we will get some stuff with Zoro's character in the upcomnig arcs :pepebusi:
We got.
No matter if I think how the flashback happened was cheesy, the core is that Zoro had an important moment where he enforced his promise to Kuina.
Everyone declaring the "luffy will become PK" is ok and all, but we lack the SHs reaffirming their initial dreams.
I still think Zoro's interactions during Wano with the people from Ebisu Town were really good. Zoro being personally affected by Yasuie's death, etc.
I just wish either Orochi was a genuine threat, so Zoro could legit fight him to avenge Yasuie, or that King was incorporated in this plot somehow, so their fight would feel more genuine instead of a checklist of Zoro fighting the 2nd strongest.

Luffy took 2 days to recover from Lucci fight. Zoro took 2 days to recover from Nothing Happened.

Luffy took 7 days to recover from all the pain and fatigue from the Raid. Zoro took 7 days to recover from blocking the impact of Hakai for a couple seconds abd of all his pain after beating King x 2.

Luffy also ''died once'' and shriveled up like a prune before recovering ( can count as near death)

Luffy took 7 days to recover from all the pain and fatigue from the Raid. Zoro took 7 days to recover from blocking the impact of Hakai for a couple seconds and all his pain after beating King x 2.

Luffy suffered ARCS after nothing happened. What a cry baby liar you are

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.