What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What backstory does Zoro need though?
He'll either be a Shimotsuki or won't but still have ties to them from his childhood like we saw with Kozaburo.
Neither affects his character at all.
He doesn't really need a backstory to be a good character, but if the writer keep making plot threads surrounding a characters lineage/culture/heritage, I'd expect there to explore it, especially when it's a main character.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
When you are scarred for life you are not perfectly fine lmao.
Oden's scar "Didn't" do anytihng either doesn't change the fact that Zoro made a NEW scar while 9 scabbards can't even open old one.

Zoro DOESN"T need King of Hell for King, he needs it for Enma, he needs Ashura for king at most.
King of Hell Low diffed King not extreme diff.
Luffy smashed the shit out of his horn but that permanent damage isn't wanked as hard as the scar. KOH beat King easily, but he had to go all out to do so, AND it's not even something he can maintain yet. If he went KOH against Kaido, Kaido would get hurt, but he wouldn't go down to it and Zoro would be fucked after.

Luffy smashed the shit out of his horn but that permanent damage isn't wanked as hard as the scar. KOH beat King easily, but he had to go all out to do so, AND it's not even something he can maintain yet. If he went KOH against Kaido, Kaido would get hurt, but he wouldn't go down to it and Zoro would be fucked after.
Depends on limits of King Of Hell.
If Zoro can dish Out Ashura in King of Hell Mode I believe it will kill it.

If Zoro fought Kaido with Base King of Hell only then Kaido would take Oden level damage but in the end would get High Diff W as Zoro will run out of time.

But then again Joy Boy also has a time limit seemingly.
Can Luffy finish fresh Kaido?
Post automatically merged:

All that for two drops of blood

This is a lot more blood.

Because this work is called one piece, SH everyone's dream will come true. When Zoro defeats mihawk, his dream will be realized. Now he is also working towards his goal. You can't expect every enemy to say to Zoro, "do you want to be WSS? Defeat me."
Thar's so bare bones that it may as well not be in the story, and only serves as an excuse for these characters to ride along with Luffy, which is deceitful as a writer. If there little to no journey towards the destination in the story, why would I even care about said destination? It makes whatever ideas that have been created that relates to the dream a waste of ink.

The gap between Gear 2/Gear 3 and Gear 4 is not that big anymore.

Oda made it clear that ACoC was an add-on, not a multiplier. Gear 4 just hits like a few times harder but that's it.
To be honest Luffy had a few good G2/G3 hits on Kaido but in the end none of them did more damage than Tatsumaki from Roof Top Zoro.

Luffy needs Gear 5th Fire Power for Kaido and King of Hell Zoro.

Still can't address the fact that Luffy needed like 4 power ups to finally barely surpass what Zoro did on roof top alone lmao?
I don't address people seriously who don't know how to powerscale.

Your drowning in the mud of shamblestown, have been for weeks. You just keeping g saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy hoping it sticks if you say it enough times. You never learned how to think beyond "hur durrrr Zoro pointy stick stronger than punch"

Would you take seriously a bumbling fool like that? I'm not, I'm just watching you sink further into the mud until you rage quit the manga

Thar's so bare bones that it may as well not be in the story, and only serves as an excuse for these characters to ride along with Luffy, which is deceitful as a writer. If there little to no journey towards the destination in the story, why would I even care about said destination? It makes whatever ideas that have been created that relates to the dream a waste of ink.
Bro imagine if Zoro had rivals that pushed him to get stronger and they would sometimes encounter each other for duels,etc Would be so dope.

Zoro's dream is like if Luffy said I wanna be King of the pirates! Except there is only one pirate at the end of the series that he needs to beat to be king, the rest of his enemies are ninjas and marines.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Depends on limits of King Of Hell.
If Zoro can dish Out Ashura in King of Hell Mode I believe it will kill it.

If Zoro fought Kaido with Base King of Hell only then Kaido would take Oden level damage but in the end would get High Diff W as Zoro will run out of time.

But then again Joy Boy also has a time limit seemingly.
Can Luffy finish fresh Kaido?
Post automatically merged:

All that for two drops of blood

This is a lot more blood.
I don't know if Luffy can beat fresh Kaido, right now I think that they're relatively even but gear 5 might be a little better because Luffy was no selling almost all of Kaido's attacks. Luffy was also just fucking around before his serious punch too. It also forced him to use his strongest move/form and Luffy won that exchange. I agree with you that Zoro would be able to do Oden level damage or maybe even higher, but after seeing everything Kaido took during this raid and how he kept fighting and getting stronger through the whole thing I don't think he can put him down.

I don't address people seriously who don't know how to powerscale.

Your drowning in the mud of shamblestown, have been for weeks. You just keeping g saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy hoping it sticks if you say it enough times. You never learned how to think beyond "hur durrrr Zoro pointy stick stronger than punch"

Would you take seriously a bumbling fool like that? I'm not, I'm just watching you sink further into the mud until you rage quit the manga
Yeah Yeah Drowning Mud Shambles you can get all your weeb terminologies on that still doesn't change the fact that
-One Wind Scythe can land on Luffy and Damage Luffy
Tatsumaki >>>>>>> Wind Scyhte
Dragon Damnation >>>>>>> Tatsumaki
Ashura

Zoro is far more durable
Has far greater lethality
Can kill Luffy in one hit

How does Luffy win?

To be honest Luffy had a few good G2/G3 hits on Kaido but in the end none of them did more damage than Tatsumaki from Roof Top Zoro.

Luffy needs Gear 5th Fire Power for Kaido and King of Hell Zoro.
You really don't got to lie to yourself you know that right?
You legit arguing against your own brain and logic tryna "explain" why zoro is stronger than luffy

Unless you trolling
Which isn't better cause its still sad too but like ... idk
You'd probably be alot happier if you just dropped the series
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.