What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro imagine if Zoro had rivals that pushed him to get stronger and they would sometimes encounter each other for duels,etc Would be so dope.

Zoro's dream is like if Luffy said I wanna be King of the pirates! Except there is only one pirate at the end of the series that he needs to beat to be king, the rest of his enemies are ninjas and marines.
That's the problem. Zoro is not Luffy

Gear 5 is an AWAKENING, which takes stamina. King of Hell is a stupid title Zoro gave himself. The timelimit is because Enma. You can't even tell the difference. What an absolute Clown

:kailaugh:

"He UsEd AlL ThReE SwORdS"
You bum fuck Zoro is literally calling his new fighting Style King of Hell Santoryu and He can only use King Of Hell Santoryu for a certain time limit.

Maybe it is because of Enma sucking too much Haki but that really means Zoro can use King Of Hell Santoryu with Shushui without time limit meaning he can use a mode that can low diff strongest YC1 and can kill Kaido permanently as soon as he drops Enma.

All that means Enma is still a nerf which is preventing Zoro from being Yonko level and Fully use his CoC Santoryu Fighting Style that he call King of Hell Santoryu.

Is that what you tryna say?

Gear 5th TAKE STAMINA
Yeah and Zoro is pulling the Island sized CoC Sparks and these trails out of his ass isn't he? This much CoC Release totally takes no Stamina

What a brain less clown

Knowing people really out there that would probably drop one piece after realizing luffy is stronger than zoro kinda crazy lol

Im obviously on the zoro > luffy side tho for tonight tho
:kuzanshut:

Smh. I'm salty that the story didn't go the way I wanted it to because Oda gave me both explicit and implicit reasons to believe it would go a certain way.

I'm not the one who said Zoro must have come to Wano by some fate. I'm not the one who drew Ushimaru looking exactly like Zoro multiple times. I'm not the one who teased Zoro's lineage in Vivre Cards & SBS.
Oda did fuck up on that part, maybe still a chance he will reveal more but if wano ends next chapter i dont see how ryuma nad shimutzuki will be relevent anymore to the story, maybe he will just reveal it on vivra card sometime

Knowing people really out there that would probably drop one piece after realizing luffy is stronger than zoro kinda crazy lol

Im obviously on the zoro > luffy side tho for tonight tho
:kuzanshut:
If Oda actually gives Luffy the feats to demonstratively put Luffy above Zoro and show that he can deal with cutting attacks effectively I would be the first to admit it.

Isla
You bum fuck Zoro is literally calling his new fighting Style King of Hell Santoryu and He can only use King Of Hell Santoryu for a certain time limit.

Maybe it is because of Enma sucking too much Haki but that really means Zoro can use King Of Hell Santoryu with Shushui without time limit meaning he can use a mode that can low diff strongest YC1 and can kill Kaido permanently as soon as he drops Enma.

All that means Enma is still a nerf which is preventing Zoro from being Yonko level and Fully use his CoC Santoryu Fighting Style that he call King of Hell Santoryu.

Is that what you tryna say?

Gear 5th TAKE STAMINA
Yeah and Zoro is pulling the Island sized CoC Sparks and these trails out of his ass isn't he? This much CoC Release totally takes no Stamina

What a brain less clown
Island sized coc sparks

:saden:

You poor soul. Go back to praying for Oda's good health

Bro imagine if Zoro had rivals that pushed him to get stronger and they would sometimes encounter each other for duels,etc Would be so dope.

Zoro's dream is like if Luffy said I wanna be King of the pirates! Except there is only one pirate at the end of the series that he needs to beat to be king, the rest of his enemies are ninjas and marines.
Zoro didn't have proper rivals. Instead of ZKK, they could have wished for strong samurai. Kyoshiro had a potential. No one interested in WSS. Not even closest swordsman Law. So Zoro journey is just shallow without any setbacks. You people can think Oda dickrode Luffy too much, but he is the one who was given many set backs, weakness to his powers than anyone else. Tje constant doubt whether he won or lost is the prime example.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Kaido neg diffs King, so whatever power up Zoro will go through wont allow him to beat Kaido. The time I can see Zoro beating Kaido is after he beats Mihawk or right before as I have both of those being relative peers with Kaido edging him out. You're basically saying Zoro will beat someone stronger than Mihawk before beating Mihawk.
You're probably right, thinking about it, but I still feel like Zoro going all out as he was when he beat King can be a real threat to Kaido. The problem is that he can't sustain, but i think if was able to keep fighting like that for a prolonged period he could win

Status
Not open for further replies.