What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying the same thing recently. Theres this weird sort of parallels or equivalent exchange thing going on with Sanji and Zoro. Not even just them but also with Big Mom and Kaido, Law and Kidd and such. I bet it will be the same for Bonney and Urouge too, the last 2 remaining Supernovas to get their own arcs.
:finally:
Nami Imu parallels incoming

Zolo

Cope Doctor
IJ Sanji really neg diffed a guy worth 1.33 billion

If he unlocked the mode the chap before....1034 wouldve only had 1 page:finally:
Sanji got more bones broken than zoro
Endured more actual physical pain than him
Had to deal with mental pain too
Overcome it all
Neg diffed queen
Was still fine and fighting fit after the battle

beast of stamina and strenght... fast as lightening...

no need for cheap CoC or even using arms dfs or blunt weapon...

Lucci was considered genius in CP9

imagine if sanji was requited there

G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro gonna help restore Wano to its former glory while Yamato takes his spot as the fighter of the crew :finally:
I would kinda love that tbh. He needs to face Mihawk and even Shiryu, maybe the Gorosei who seems to have the Shodai too but imagine Zoro getting a similar feat of protecting Wano from the WG and becoming its next Sword God and hero? He stays as the guardian to protect it and also gets to clap Hiyoris cheeks too! Absolute win right there!

G

Gorosei Informer

I have more ecpectations from Urouge even if a bit than Bonney/Apoo/Hawkins, he's among the few that did something (beat a commander, one of the weaker ones but he did at least that)
Yeah, him beating a commander solo before anybody else did too is completely wild! I really hope Oda is saving the best for last with him. He can be a real wildcard if handled right.

Status
Not open for further replies.