What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the final arc is next it is possible only Luffy could split off from everyone, since he needs to burn Fishman island. Unless there is a Luffy impostor then I don't see how Luffy returns to Fishman Island just to burn it down. Or maybe the burning of fishman island will just be another ignored plot point.
Nah some of the crew have motivation to go to Sabo and Vivi as well. Zoro, Nami, Robin etc.

Usopp needs an arc where he leads the other half though.

The crew are gonna go back through the Grand Line end of series lol.

Felt sad zoro meet reaper got off screened, got to wait till the last arc to see what really happen.
I believe it will flashback when zoro face mihawk. Or when he fought gorosei, shiliew or Imp sama.
Argh cant wait till next chapter but it will be a long hollliiiddaaayyy for Oda.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda denied Ushimaru is Zoros father BUT he didn't say Zoro isn't related to Ushimaru at all! Given Ushimaru was probably in his 40s I'd say, late 30s at bare minimum and he died over 20 years ago, he could be Zoro's grandfather instead potentially? This would prefer Ushimaru to be in 40s though at least ofc. Zoro is 21 right now too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/r7hi1b

I don’t know why people are against the Zoro related to Greenbull theory

What happened to the great incident the Grand fleet was supposed to be causing?

Oda forgot?
Post automatically merged:

Oda forgot?
Post automatically merged:

Oda forgot?

G

Gorosei Informer

I don’t know why people are against the Zoro related to Greenbull theory
They just want him to be an ordinary guy with a simple background, which Oda will not do at all as we're seeing with Luffy even more now than ever before. Dragon is probably the rain god of OP on top of everything too, Luffy is now the sun god and Joyboy etc.

Its either that or they hate Zoro lol. Zoro was introduced almost executed by a Marine whose son was also majorly relevant in that arc and Zoro killed the wolf pet of that son too.

Somehow this all has to come to a head. If Green Bull is Zoro's father, it would explain why Oda has held off Zoro's lineage so much and such. What if Green Bulls real name is Roronoa as part of it? No wait I guess hes gotta be a Shimotsuki then actually? Or he could be a Roronoa and hes just inspired by and or carrying on the legacy of Ushimaru? I'm too tired to try to make sense of this right now lmfao.

Zoro having a Marine for a father is quite ironic but also weirdly fitting as Zoro is a "pirate hunter" too ofc. Oda went for massive contrast and irony with who Sanji's father and brothers turned out to be, so why not with Zoro and his unknown family too?

Green Bull might even be an ally especially if he is Zoro's father too. Fujitora is already a sort of ally in a way and will become more an ally in future inevitably imo.

Fujitora and Ryokyugu were recruited somehow, 2 apparently Admiral level people recruited and made Admirals in such a short amount of time? How the fuck? And why too? Why are they serving the Marines? How did the Marines recruit them? Where from? Wano would help explain that potentially.

I'm guessing the WG might have given them their DFs as bribes to become Admirals for them too but I also hold out that Fujitora and Akainu are also related and Akainu is from Wano too but thats a whole other topic ofc.

Oda didn't make Ushimaru resemble Zoro by "accident", he didn't reference Ryuuma and Ushimaru directly with Zoro and in this arc without good reason.

Now Kaido and BM are out of the way, there is plenty more time and breathing room for Oda to expand on Zoro's lineage and such. Oda loves Zoro way too much to fuck up his character this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.