What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that shit was offscreened.....:whitepress:
That would be very disappointing. Otherwise law or kidd are not yonko I think kidd is a yonko but law not cause apoo was the guy who reported it to morgan so he could lie that were also disappointed. I think BB has now very strong df for his crew and my intuition says that catarina devon is a spy and in wano. Bb bounty is over 3 billion too I guess now.

J

Joygirl1

I kinda find it interesting how the parallel between Zoro and Sanji was between Wano arc and Wci arc.

Sanji fans hoped for feats and more character build up, in the end they got character build up., didn't got really a fight or something.

Zoro fans hoped for feats and more character build up, in the end they got great feats but character build up was not that good.

Zoro as fighter got better feats in his own arc but his character build up was not really great.
Sanji is the opposite, no feats but his character build up was on point.
This is so ironic, Zoro could have needed just a bit of Sanji treatment and Sanji could have needed a bit of Zoro treatment^^

Warning: Crazy Zoro fans vs. crazy Sanji fans incoming :believe:

Yeah but now Sanji has the asspull powerups and feats in Wano

You think Zoro is getting character later on? I don't
Me neither, wano was the best chance to give Zoro more character build up, gives us more about Ryuma...

What I like was the way how Zoro grow during his battle with King,like the flashbacks and the way to give swordmans more meaning.

It could be soo good if Oda would continue and give Zoro more background around wano...

I think Rooftop feats are going to inflate their individual accomplishments.

Like I can't see killer not getting a billion bounty after all that "Yonkou vs Worst generation" set of chapters.

Morgans is going to hype it as much as possible.
This is the reason why zoro is so much overrated character

G

Gorosei Informer

I kinda find it interesting how the parallel between Zoro and Sanji was between Wano arc and Wci arc.

Sanji fans hoped for feats and more character build up, in the end they got character build up., didn't got really a fight or something.

Zoro fans hoped for feats and more character build up, in the end they got great feats but character build up was not that good.

Zoro as fighter got better feats in his own arc but his character build up was not really great.
Sanji is the opposite, no feats but his character build up was on point.
This is so ironic, Zoro could have needed just a bit of Sanji treatment and Sanji could have needed a bit of Zoro treatment^^

Warning: Crazy Zoro fans vs. crazy Sanji fans incoming :believe:
I was saying the same thing recently. Theres this weird sort of parallels or equivalent exchange thing going on with Sanji and Zoro. Not even just them but also with Big Mom and Kaido, Law and Kidd and such. I bet it will be the same for Bonney and Urouge too, the last 2 remaining Supernovas to get their own arcs.

J

Joygirl1

I was saying the same thing recently. Theres this weird sort of parallels or equivalent exchange thing going on with Sanji and Zoro. Not even just them but also with Big Mom and Kaido, Law and Kidd and such. I bet it will be the same for Bonney and Urouge too, the last 2 remaining Supernovas to get their own arcs.
Wonder if we´re gonna see Bonney and Urouge on Elbaf? :zorothink:

Seeing how Oda had both Big Mom and Perospero get defeated during the Wano arc, Oda could have brought Smoothie as well and have her get defeated alongside her mother and brother.

I can understand if he didn't want Daifuku and the others to join the war, but I think he could have at least brought Smoothie to the war.

Maybe instead of doing that dumb Kazenbo subplot, Oda could have had Yamato fight and defeat Smoothie.

Katakuri and Cracker were already defeated during the WCI arc, and Big Mom and Perospero got defeated during the Wano arc along with Kaido, King, Queen, and Jack.

With all these major characters on the Yonko side getting defeated, you would think Smoothie would get defeated as well along with them but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.