• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G2/g3 matched drunk kaido
G4 matched fs drunk kaido
G5 won mid diff over Kaido

People here thinking stands a chance against Luffy or YONKO
eos Ziro still won't surpass any Yonko nor FA

We want Zoro to kill Kaido but instead Oda killed Zoro's characterr instead :josad:
This shit should teach me a life lesson to never invest in something tha tmuich :josad::josad:
I bought into the theory despite my main judgement but well, we live and we learn lol. Outshining the MC even once is a no no.

G2/g3 matched drunk kaido
G4 matched fs drunk kaido
G5 won mid diff over Kaido

People here thinking stands a chance against Luffy or YONKO
eos Ziro still won't surpass any Yonko nor FA
The fuk?

I kinda find it interesting how the parallel between Zoro and Sanji was between Wano arc and Wci arc.

Sanji fans hoped for feats and more character build up, in the end they got character build up., didn't got really a fight or something.

Zoro fans hoped for feats and more character build up, in the end they got great feats but character build up was not that good.

Zoro as fighter got better feats in his own arc but his character build up was not really great.
Sanji is the opposite, no feats but his character build up was on point.

i may decide not to look for 1053 spoilers… i am too hyped for yonkos and bounties

my predictions -
yonkos: luffy, blackbeard, shanks, buggy, kidd
bounties:
luffy 4,5 billion
zoro 1,5 billion
sanji 1,4 billion
robin 1 billion
jinbei 800 million
franky 400/450 million
usopp 300 million
nami 200 million
brook 7 billion
chopper 100k
yamato 750 million

kidd 3 billion
law 2 billion
Mine;

Luffy- 4 billion(WG still trying to cover the Nika stuff as much as possible)

Kid-2.3 billion
Law-2.3 billion(Law has a headstart in bounty,should logically be still greater than kid but can't see Oda not showing parity with their bounties)

Zoro-1.7 billion(Rooftop feats inflating his bounty)

Sanji-1.4 billion

Killer-1.1 billion(Rooftop feats + Kid's FM are the only things that can make him cross the billion mark)

Jinbei- 850 million
Yamato-500 million(she did nothing really worthy of the Government's attention and has no previous bounty so pretty good for a first poster)

Robin-600 million(could be more due to all the knowledge she possesses but Ryokugyu coming to capture her means her bounty will not be too high)

Franky- 500 million
Nami- 400 million
Brook-400 million (Didn't do much but gets captain notoriety to inflate his bounty).

Ussop- 500 million (Government probably already think he has Coc and that he was the one knocking fodders on the 2nd floor).

Chopper-300 million(Super doctor who treated Pirate hunter's 30 broken bones with a single injection,strength to damage an all star).

Outshining the MC even once is a no no.
It is not about outshining MC or not. It is same as Luffy defeating Mihawk instead of Zoro. Kaidou is a direct wall for the Luffy to overcome for his PK goal, not for Zoro. Like I said before, a powerful villain samurai from wano could have helped Zoro to build as a character and fighter. People can criticize Oda but with right points instead of stupid ZKk stuff.

Mine;

Kid-2.3 billion
Law-2.3 billion(Law has a headstart in bounty,should logically be still greater than kid but can't see Oda not showing parity with their bounties)

Sanji-1.4 billion

Killer-1.1 billion(Rooftop feats + Kid's FM are the only things that can make him cross the billion mark)

Jinbei- 850 million
Yamato-500 million(she did nothing really worthy of the Government's attention and has no previous bounty so pretty good for a first poster)

Robin-600 million(could be more due to all the knowledge she possesses but Ryokugyu coming to capture her means her bounty will not be too high)

Franky- 500 million
Nami- 400 million
Brook-400 million (Didn't do much but gets captain notoriety to inflate his bounty).

Ussop- 500 million (Government probably already think he has Coc and that he was the one knocking fodders on the 2nd floor).

Chopper-300 million(Super doctor who treated Pirate hunter's 30 broken bones with a single injection,strength to damage an all star).
More than bounties, I am interested in images in the posters.

Mine;

Kid-2.3 billion

Sanji-1.4 billion

Jinbei- 850 million

Franky- 500 million
Nami- 400 million

Zodo isn't have more than 1.52 B , in fact he's gonna have 1.42 B

Killer won't have 1B even tho I like him

I

Indigo

I kinda find it interesting how the parallel between Zoro and Sanji was between Wano arc and Wci arc.

Sanji fans hoped for feats and more character build up, in the end they got character build up., didn't got really a fight or something.

Zoro fans hoped for feats and more character build up, in the end they got great feats but character build up was not that good.

Zoro as fighter got better feats in his own arc but his character build up was not really great.
Yeah but now Sanji has the asspull powerups and feats in Wano

You think Zoro is getting character later on? I don't

Almost as if intentionally did. But I think Zoro will get character moments hopefully before we leave wano or it will continue to next arc like how Sanji got combat feats in the subsequent arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.