What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a glaring issue surrounding Zoro's dream and was brought up many times but was always shot down by Zoro fans as being hate towards the character.
@Gauntlet

May I offer a different take to you, mates?

WSS being something only Zoro and Mihawk care about is good for me because that means that a personal dream, something that means the world to you and only to you, can still make you stand among the best that the world has to offer, as long as you believe in it and in its worthiness to inspire you. :zosmug:

Marco: I have..survived yet again…
During the end of raid:
Samurai:"Marco pls heal the people around, they dying, Izo is dying we need your help!!"
Marco: "Shut up fodder, don´t ruin my pose, im looking good right?"

I remember how excited and hyped I was during Zou arc, these were the good days of hope before the harsh reality wake-up call.
Rewatching zou and I understand how I love that arc, how much i was hyped for Jack.
You can´t believe that the same Oda who draw zou, actually did wano arc.
Like legit, a whole own small arc for a encounter with Jack vs Dukes only to offscreeen it, you can´t imagine that shit.
That is like Kishi hyping the end war of Naruto via Tobi going to Kage summit, build up entire plot around it, only to offscreen 90% of the war... That is what Oda did with the Jack vs Mink plot. Jack was the first Commander who we see in new world as opponent, was build so beastly, everyone want to see him in action. And now look how trash the commanders in wano end.

Hell King didn´t even got CoC, not a single calamity has awakening..
The awful writing and the way how the beast pirates got trashed, I will never forget that what Oda did with them.
Wano is probably one of Oda worst work, wouldn´t be surprise if @dirtyLarry is right with Shueisha forcing Oda to rush it since the arc had not the impact as the fans expect it.

G

Gorosei Informer

:cheers:
Ghosty how’s the second video going
I had problems with the editing of it, was pretty frustrated lol. My video editor was being a complete pain with the actual text editing for it and the site I used to make the first video, its asking me for $25 a month, just to save videos I've made that are over 2 days old! Daylight (and nightime) robbery!

I'm gonna give it another try with my video editor though. That I can use much easier, for free and do better stuff with and offline too. But I need to figure out a way of doing the text on it without it being such a pain in my ass.

I have a huge list of ideas for it written down and still adding to it too when I get more.

And I like it, yes I would like black blade this arc, but for the story/plot it make sense to have Zoro growing up each arc until to reach his EoS power with black blade. So King vs Zoro was actually a good fight for Zoro to grow up.
This is reserved for a Zoro who will have become strong enough to achieve this feat:

The high astonishing all encompassing ultra iper ginormously glaring Lord Zoro shall unleash a level of potency that will shock the foundations of most downplayers' delusions who are confined in a bubble of bias disallowing their brains to process the right patterns.

He is the true ultimate Lord, the chosen one that shall ultimately surpass even Prime Ryuma.

During the end of raid:
Samurai:"Marco pls heal the people around, they dying, Izo is dying we need your help!!"
Marco: "Shut up fodder, don´t ruin my pose, im looking good right?"

Rewatching zou and I understand how I love that arc, how much i was hyped for Jack.
You can´t believe that the same Oda who draw zou, actually did wano arc.
Like legit, a whole own small arc for a encounter with Jack vs Dukes only to offscreeen it, you can´t imagine that shit.
That is like Kishi hyping the end war of Naruto via Tobi going to Kage summit, build up entire plot around it, only to offscreen 90% of the war... That is what Oda did with the Jack vs Mink plot. Jack was the first Commander who we see in new world as opponent, was build so beastly, everyone want to see him in action. And now look how trash the commanders in wano end.

Hell King didn´t even got CoC, not a single calamity has awakening..
The awful writing and the way how the beast pirates got trashed, I will never forget that what Oda did with them.
Wano is probably one of Oda worst work, wouldn´t be surprise if @dirtyLarry is right with Shueisha forcing Oda to rush it since the arc had not the impact as the fans expect it.
Imo, Wano Arc confirms once and for all that, sadly, Oda's storytelling ambitions far outweigh his actual storytelling skills. :peperain:

Last edited:
B

Ballel

This is reserved for a Zoro who will have become strong enough to achieve this feat:

The high astonishing all encompassing ultra iper ginormously glaring Lord Zoro shall unleash a level of potency that will shock the foundations of most downplayers' delusions who are confined in a bubble of bias disallowing their brains to process the right patterns.

He is the true ultimate Lord, the chosen one that shall ultimately surpass even Prime Ryuma.
Great, a new copypasta template!

Status
Not open for further replies.