What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

During the end of raid:
Samurai:"Marco pls heal the people around, they dying, Izo is dying we need your help!!"
Marco: "Shut up fodder, don´t ruin my pose, im looking good right?"
Now add Izo to this too:

I never thought Marco and Izo coming to Wano would backfire so fucking hard. Jozu and Vista must have had amazing Future Sight mastery because they must have known what was gonna happen and stayed the fuck away!

Or they just realised what a death bringer/jinxer Marco is finally!

Marco is the true "death doctor", not Law or even Doc Q!

Marco standing around like that whilst Chopper is desperately trying to heal people, save lives and is freaking out and stressed, makes me so freaking angry lol.

Now add Izo to this too:

I never thought Marco and Izo coming to Wano would backfire so fucking hard. Jozu and Vista must have had amazing Future Sight mastery because they must have known what was gonna happen and stayed the fuck away!

Vista fans be sweating right now :vistalaugh:

B

Ballel

edit* Or not wtf!? Ok wtf is going on?! Lol....I' m so confused and a little worried right now lol. I'm hoping I've just unfollowed you by accident somehow but this is still too weird. I must have messed with my settings prior to my week break or something but then I wouldn't have unfollowed you purposely either?
This happens sometimes.
People think they're following each other when they are not

I

Indigo

Now add Izo to this too:

Marco standing around like that whilst Chopper is desperately trying to heal people, save lives and is freaking out and stressed, makes me so freaking angry lol.
Don't forget

there's a good chance that Whitebeard's village could also be destroyed by Weevil

since Marco left it without protection to help Luffy

True. There’s a chance they open up the newspaper and only Luffy gets the emperor spot. I could see Oda writing a comedic scene where Kidd gets mad about that. I’ll wait and see, but I’m confident that Oda wants to set up Luffy, Kidd, Bb, and Shanks as the finalist for the OP going forward.

Yeah I saw. Hawkins was a disappointing Supernova imo. Hope we don’t see him again. Part of me thought he would join the Kidd pirates.
Kid will not be Yonko will make a Kid vs Luffy or Kid vs Shanks happening. everything is possible

Imo, Wano Arc confirms once and for all that long, sadly, Oda's storytelling ambitions far outweigh his actual storytelling skills. :peperain:
Oda's ideas for worldbuilding and creative settings have always been great.

His actual storytelling ability not so much. There are A LOT of better mangakas in that regard.

Problem is that after his latest editor swaps the once solid to sometimes good storytelling (especially pre-skip in the Jaya - Sabaody stretch) took a complete nosedive.

I don't know what those asslickers tell him, but it sure as hell isn't constructive criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.