Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Why do people think Sanji Kizaru btw?

It seems way more like Luffy would fight him and Sentomaru together
Because of fighting style

speed + kicking

also the agenda, the OG admirals are considered stronger than the newer ones (Fujitora and Ryokugyu) by many, so if Sanji fights Kizaru and Zoro fights Fujitora, Sanji fans can say Sanji > Zoro

feels like Sanji vs King again, same thing

Because of fighting style

speed + kicking

also the agenda, the OG admirals are considered stronger than the newer ones (Fujitora and Ryokugyu) by many, so if Sanji fights Kizaru and Zoro fights Fujitora, Sanji fans can say Sanji > Zoro

feels like Sanji vs King again, same thing
Yeh I get that but don’t they get it if Zoro fights Fujitora then Sanji automatically fights Greenbull because they’re a pairing and a parallel

I'm gonna do a Wano re-read during the month break from Oda

wanna see if *everything* solves itself and becomes better without the weekly schedule
honestly don't do that to yourself imo and no these issues prob won't look any better with a more cumulative read.

when I started reading op , I wasn't old enough to look into any inconsistencies
or flaws , "abandoned plotlines" in the story. at this point I think a lot of us are just reading to finish what we started reading a long time ago. I definitely don't see this series rekindling the sort of emotion I felt towards it as a teenager and I also don't expect it too anymore . when you start seeing op that way, you won't bother .

I was a fan of zoro because of moments like Luffy vs Zoro

Zoro vs MihawK
Thriller Bark
Him defeating Morgan
All of Luffy zoro parallels

Now zoro feels like just another straw hats.

If it was sanji we expect it to happen, his fans have low Standards, but I can't be fan of just a random no body.
If it makes you feel better, zoro will shine again. I mean he was doing pretty good up until Hakai and went to fight a lame 1st commander.

But remember that hes gonna beat Mihawk and Mihawk > yonkou

Regardless of Zoro fighting Kizaru or Fujitora, the Cook will still be fighting GB, because Cook's elemental advantage over GB means that GB is the only Admiral the Cook can beat.
Sanji Kizaru is so forced by the community. There’s nothing to back it up in terms of character moments or dialogue in the series. Everything we know of Greenbull suggests he’s Sanji’s opponent

honestly don't do that to yourself imo and no these issues prob won't look any better with a more cumulative read.

when I started reading op , I wasn't old enough to look into any inconsistencies
or flaws , "abandoned plotlines" in the story. at this point I think a lot of us are just reading to finish what we started reading a long time ago. I definitely don't see this series rekindling the sort of emotion I felt towards it as a teenager and I also don't expect it too anymore . when you start seeing op that way, you won't bother .
This is both the saddest and the truest post I have read on this thread. :peperain:

Status
Not open for further replies.