What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 7 days and like I said 4 times already, you are complaining before the arc is over. We have no idea how Kiku feels until Oda addresses it and there is still time to address it.

Stop complaining about nothing
why should idiots have problem with everything that happens in the manga. I mean nobody is perfect Oda makes mistakes but behaving like a retard on stuffs like Why hasn't Oda shown someone taking a shit or why did Oda use Luffy as Luffy name kind of baseless paragraphs these people make makes me puke. They wouldn't sell one chapter of Manga and act like they know it all.

These deaths are so bad lol

Can't believe you're defending this aspect of the chapter
? I'm defending Kiku's reaction because the arc isnt over. I could give a shit about their deaths lol.

It's like why we didn't see Robin or Tengu or Inu or Denjiro this chapter, there is an explanation for it in a future chapter.
Post automatically merged:

But it makes no fucking sense to give us a 1 week timeskip showing no character reactions after Izou and Asura's death.

IZOU IS DEAD OFF SCREEN FUCK SHIT
He died on screen tho lol. You just didn't believe he died. Same with Asura.

Yeah, we will see how that will age in couple of months worth of chapters.
If Luffy was a solution to Kaido, Zoro wouldnt need to kill him. :myman:
Bro at this point you're gonna mentally collapse and do something stupid when they leave Wano, just like C4N

Chill and get over it already, or seek help

Status
Not open for further replies.