What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a theory that I got wrong, as I've missed several others. And at no time did I mention Zkk. But I understand how you can like this ending, you must be missing neurons in your head.
You have a theory like Zkk and talk about me having missing neurons? You need brain to understand the story so you don't like anything that's happening.

i do think that the zoro-grim reaper's subplot will be addressed during zoro's next fight, as the justification of his new power-up.
at the same time, i'm pretty sure that kaido and big mom's fate will be clarified in the next chapter.
finally, i do think that kaido will come back to the story, but i also think that we'll get a sort of rocks flashback which will address several topics that kaido's flashback should have addressed.
at least i hope so, but i am pretty sure about the first two points. this ending is still too rushed

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I guarantee you Akainu will fly like this just shooting Magma from his back

Post automatically merged:

That's the weird thing with talking about the arc being rushed. Like why the fuck did we get Kanjuro back after the fight with Kiku and all the wasted time on his final attack AFTER he already did that fake Oden bomb lol. We really didn't need him for the basic idea that the battlefield is on fire, especially when they top enemies actually have the power to burn things.

Giant Rock lobster
:akasalt:

he still has a fucking high ceiling
I think zoro fans will be happier if they stopped trying to compare him to luffy.
I'm not comparing him to Luffy. Zoro himself has little to no plot relevance and no one but Zoro and Mihawk gives a shit about the title regardless of Luffy. You say he has a high ceiling, but do do we get any feats to support the ceiling he's theoretically raised at? What makes his swordsmanship better than others? How can you begin to even make sense of swordsmanship when some keep putting Shanks over Mihawk despite both being swordsmen, and Mihawk being the better of the two allegedly? This is part of the problem. His title holds little value as primarily causes confusion. Mihawk never done anything great, and the biggest thing he's ever done was spad with Shanks. Who did he defeat to gain such a title? What's the purpose of black blades? These and more holes in Mihawk's lore only bring him, and indirectly Zoro, down.

Yes he did. Onscreen death doesn't require the narration to confirm it, especially if it happens after the fact. Now you can reread 1008 and 1041 knowing that they die in those scenes.
But what are you talking about? Of course Oda has to give us the confirmation if they are really dead especially when we are on One piece where you have people like peil who survives explosions which make the size of the whole city or even Kinemon who survived with being smothered :kobeha:

There is nothing to indicate that they were dead, literally nothing because Oda is a mediocre author who no longer knows how to convey a message through his drawings

But what are you talking about? Of course he gives us the confirmation of Oda to know if they are really dead especially when we are on One piece or you have people like peil who survives explosions which make the size of the whole city or even Kinemon who survived with being smothered :kobeha:

There is nothing to indicate that they were dead, literally nothing because Oda is a mediocre author who no longer knows how to convey a message through his drawings
Nothing to do with the conversation. I was laughing at the fact that they died when Pell or Paulie didn't from the same injuries yesterday.

That's not what we were talking about. They died onscreen, you just don't like it. I swear, none of you know how to separate your feelings from what actually happens every chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.