What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Jinbe joining was treated 100x better than Yamato’s. I’m talking about “x will join so Oda can kill a straw hat”
What are you guys talking ????
Jinbe‘s joining was the most hyped one ever. Dude‘s speech at WCI to Big Mom when she asked him why he doesn’t fear her:
How can I fear a mere Yonko when I‘ll sail on the ship of the Kaizoku.
Than his entrance in Wano Kuni.
His help during Marineford and taiming sad Luffy on Amazon Lily… after Zoro the most Loyal member.

What are you guys talking ????
Jinbe‘s joining was the most hyped one ever. Dude‘s speech at WCI to Big Mom when she asked him why he doesn’t fear her:
How can I fear a mere Yonko when I‘ll sail on the ship of the Kaizoku.
Than his entrance in Wano Kuni.
His help during Marineford and taiming sad Luffy on Amazon Lily… after Zoro the most Loyal member.
Ok

that is exactly my point lol

One of the reason I think Wano ending in 1053 is BS. Ain't no way Oda can handle the party/Jinbe toast/Yamato officially joining without it being complete rushed crap
Bro I guess the „Last Saga will began after 1053“ means that they will settle things to sail away from Wano Kuni.
This can hold on a few more chapters but it would still the beginning of the last saga because they are preparing to leave Wano.

I hope the final war saga/arc is something that lasts several weeks/months while taking place on several islands so we get change of locations instead of everything happening within a few hours in the same place (one of the reason Dressrosa felt so meandering weekly).
Call me stupid I still don't fucking get how Dressrosa works from a geographical point.
Like it looks like one big island with one big city on it but there're apparently small towns and ports all over the place? It looks so cramped.
Shit at least Wano had different regions to differentiate different parts of the island.

Bro I guess the „Last Saga will began after 1053“ means that they will settle things to sail away from Wano Kuni.
This can hold on a few more chapters but it would still the beginning of the last saga because they are preparing to leave Wano.
This is what I think too
Post automatically merged:

At this point Luffy would look like a huge dick if he rejects Yamato. It’s not happening lol
I actually wouldn't mind Luffy looking like the bad guy for once. But with this Nika/god of liberation crap it is never happening

Status
Not open for further replies.