What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Luffy wanker and Zoro hater. You can never acknowledge Zoro's strength.

Enma doesn't give him anything. He beat King mid difficult after he obtained ACoC. He bested and scarred Kaido without ACoC and while severely injured but somehow he's still barely above vet.

Stay mad knowing that Oda had to nerf Kaido, not allowed to have or use awakening, and destroyed his character development so Luffy could win even after Oda handed Luffy everything (gave him awakening and changed his DF to a mytical Zoan type).

It's Pathetic. Kaido's a Yonko. That shit shouldn't happen to him just because Luffy's not strong enough to beat him.
Damn you still crying?

My guess is that he wanted to kill Kiku but changed his mind, but still wanted one of the brothers to go. It could also be a prelude to Marco dying since he mentions how once again her survived while a friend died
That could be it. Do you think Marco's plot is still linked to Weevil or will Oda drop that as well because he doesn't have the time to explore it?
I'm starting to think Oda will go for a giant final war to wrap it all with WG, Marines, BB's crew and his fleet, some other pirates (Mihawk, Weevil, Buggy, Crocodile, maybe even Doffy), revolutionaries, and Luffy's crew, his fleet and allies all involved.
That would be hard to handle but Oda is going for the final saga it seems

That could be it. Do you think Marco's plot is still linked to Weevil or will Oda drop that as well because he doesn't have the time to explore it?
I'm starting to think Oda will go for a giant final war to wrap it all with WG, Marines, BB's crew and his fleet, some other pirates (Mihawk, Weevil, Buggy, Crocodile, maybe even Doffy), revolutionaries, and Luffy's crew, his fleet and allies all involved.
That would be hard to handle but Oda is going for the final saga it seems
Nah Oda can’t stop the Weevil plot cause Luffy needs to go to Aces grave
Post automatically merged:

The only Straw Hats who are getting arcs left are ones who indirectly wank Luffy

I'll be even more specific: it has to happen over the Flower Capital. Luffy, the Dawn, defeated Kaido by punching him down from Onigashima at night. Zoro, the Moon, will defeat Kaido by rising over the Flower Capital. The writing is all there.

Once you analyze this story on a fundamental level, there's too much symbolism there to ignore. If Oda spent all this time focusing on Zoro inheriting Oden's Will through Enma/Hiyori, and Zoro doesn't use Enma to defeat Kaido, what in the fuck was the point of giving Zoro Enma in the first place?
what’s the reason Oda giving zolo enma? For ACoC, ACoA shortcut of course. No need for training

Status
Not open for further replies.