What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh Robin's past was so f***ed up. All that little girl wanted was to read books and learn and then she was hunted for it. I hope the WG guys will receive a fitting poetic justice for all that s***.
Completely agree. It makes me really angry that Spandam got off so lightly as in not dying and even being promoted to fucking CP0 instead for some reason!

Poetic justice would be so hilariously karmic, ironic and "poetic" for the WG indeed!

I genuinely want the WG to suffer absolute wrath, devastation/destruction, punishment and just outright Hell for what they've done including to Ohara and Robin but plenty of other reasons too.

I really hope Oda doesn't chicken out on them facing reparations and thus consequences/karma for everything they've done but I fear he might.

It will be the most catharthic thing to see the tyranny of the WG over 25+ years IRL so far and 1000 at least in the OP world FINALLY get the absolute annihilation they deserve! Even better if Mr Absolute Justice is one of the reasons for it too!

:akaman::akasalt:

But ironically Akainu is a massive problem too and needs to be dealt with too, to face his own "judgement/karma" and thus "Justice". But since Oda loves Akainu so much due to his actor, he may try to redeem him and make him seem sympathetic and more nuanced or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.