Anime & Manga Imagine spamming the same stuff for almost 4 years and being completely wrong at it.Whats your excuses ZNerds

Tell us more but this time use bigger letters. :ronalaugh:
ZORO CUCKED BAD

:crazwhat:

ZORO DIDN'T ROUND UP SAMURAI LUFFY DID

:kobeha:

ZORO PASSED OUT OFF KILLER, KING AND KAIDO KKK ZORO

:crazwhat::kobeha:

ZORO BARELY BEAT YC1 LUFFY BEAT YONKO

ZORO MADE PAPERCUT ON KAIDO LUFFY BROKE HIS HORN OFF

LUFFY BECAME SWORD GOD JOY BOY AND HERO OF WANO ZORO BECAME MUMMY

ZKK WAS ACTUALLY LKK

LIK THE KING OF L'S

:holdthisl:

ZORO WAIFU CLEANED LUFFY KING COBRA

:crazwhat::leohah:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
ZORO CUCKED BAD

:crazwhat:

ZORO DIDN'T ROUND UP SAMURAI LUFFY DID

ZORO PASSED OUT OFF KILLER, KING AND KAIDO KKK ZORO

:crazwhat::kobeha:

ZORO BARELY BEAT YC1 LUFFY BEAT YONKO

ZORO MADE PAPERCUT ON KAIDO LUFFY BROKE HIS HORN OFF

LUFFY BECAME SWORD GOD JOY BOY AND HERO OF WANO ZORO BECAME MUMMY

ZKK WAS ACTUALLY LKK

LIK THE KING OF L'S

:holdthisl:

ZORO WAIFU CLEANED LUFFY KING COBRA

:crazwhat::leohah:
I said use bigger letters, those arent convincing enough. :kriwhat:

Does it make them daft when it didn't happen? You can talk about clues and abandoned plotlines that hinted at ZKK all you want, but if it didn't happen, it wasn't going to, and you were wrong.
No because no one but the author knows what will happen. Otherwise all theories relating to fiction should just be thrown away as nobody ouside of the writer knows where the story's going. That's just isn't fair.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Told ya, 1 L every 10 or so W. I'll take that ratio. In your case it goes the other way around. 1 W every 10 Ls
Everyone against ZKK isn't a Sanji fan, you have a weird persecution complex. I only get Ws as a fan of Luffy. ZKK not happening isn't a normal L, you dudes have been spamming and theorizing that shit for years and it all amounted to nothing. It's the biggest L in the fandom period.

Oda changes his story. It's not the first time and won't be the last.

Earlier in One Piece:

The DF user knows the name of their fruit when they eat it.

Luffy ate the gum gum fruit.

Calls his attacks gum gum attacks

Luffy telling us he's not a Zoan type.

Current:

Luffy has the Nika fruit and it's a mytical Zoan type

The gum gum fruit is not the real name. That just we call it.

:nicagesmile::crazwhat:
The whole "you learn the name from eating it" was a mistranslation, what it actually says is you can learn the name from seeing what powers you get and then reading the devil fruit book.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
No because no one but the author knows what will happen. Otherwise all theories relating to fiction should just be thrown away as nobody ouside of the writer knows where the story's going. That's just isn't fair.
I'm not saying it's wrong to theorize, i'm saying it doesn't make sense to act like the author wrote something wrongly and such after the theory didn't come true. It was made up, so if it didn't happen it just means it wasn't a correct theory.

I'm not saying it's wrong to theorize, i'm saying it doesn't make sense to act like the author wrote something wrongly and such after the theory didn't come true. It was made up, so if it didn't happen it just means it wasn't a correct theory.
That fair, and I've already typed my thoughts on those that treat their theories as actual fact, attacking those that maturely disagrees, and slander the author for proving said theory wrong, which I believe is fair game to pick on.

Told ya, 1 L every 10 or so W. I'll take that ratio. In your case it goes the other way around. 1 W every 10 Ls
The difference is ZKK comes with a whole bunch of L's

ZKK is one huge L

Zoro being recognised as monster samurai didn't happen another L

Zoro didnt kill Kaido above flower capital another L

Zoro didn't turn Enma black killing Kaido another L

Zoro didn't get recognised as new Ryuuma because ZKK didn't happen another L

You can't under play how big of a L ZKK is because under the banner of ZKK is so many L's

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The difference is ZKK comes with a whole bunch of L's

ZKK is one huge L

Zoro being recognised as monster samurai didn't happen another L

Zoro didnt kill Kaido above flower capital another L

Zoro didn't turn Enma black killing Kaido another L

Zoro didn't get recognised as new Ryuuma because ZKK didn't happen another L

You can't under play how big of a L ZKK is because under the banner of ZKK is so many L's
Even if that headcanon were to happen, it still cant match the number of Ls Rupee took. :ronalaugh:

Our predictions being wrong doesn't change the fact that Wano's a poorly written arc with many plot points being mishandled or dropped altogether. Sorry, but much of the context clues Oda's been laying around meant absolutely nothing.
I was legit right since 3 years lol

Me: ZKK is nothing but an edgy moment what ZBoys wants
Reality: Yeah,thats exactly what it was in their mind
Manga: Zorro was useless and did nothing

Sry,but you guys will never recover from that L

Theory my ass.That shit is a cult

YOU guys spamming that shit all over the place,claimed we cant read unlike you,claimed for 4 years it will happens,claiming Zorro will outshine Luffy.YOU guys failed with your arrogant behivor.
Some of us that believed were slandering those that didn't agree, therefore it's only fair to do so in kind. But please. Don't paint everyone that believed in the theory with a wide brush as those that didn't throw insults don't deserve shit thrown out them. So once more. Chill. Out.