Anime & Manga Imagine spamming the same stuff for almost 4 years and being completely wrong at it.Whats your excuses ZNerds

That's not how bounties are decided. You don't get a bounty raise for everything single thing you do. Luffy did some of the most unbelievable things during and after Sabaody but his bounty only rose to 400 million from 300 million. Kaido's crew is still stronger than Luffy's even if Zoro is stronger than King. So you get +bigger bounty inflation from being Kaido's underling than what you'd get for working under Luffy. On top of that, the other atrocious crimes that King committed should've played a role in increasing his bounty too. Zoro won't get a boost for any of that. To be honest, it won't be a surprise even if Zoro ends up getting a bounty of less than a billion.
I'm pretty sure the only thing that won't be considered for Zoro's bounty is the rooftop stuff. He will surely get a higher bounty than King. Luffy's bounty raises throughout the series have specifically referenced his victories over his opponents so I don't see why Zoro defeating King would not be the primary factor in raising his bounty. And the increase for association in Dressrosa was 50M when the opponent was Doflamingo. I can't imagine what it will be for being part of an alliance that defeated two Yonko

ZKK been wank for almost half a Decade can you imagine that,:milaugh: and it's not just a normal fanboy wank, it's a Malignant toxic topic, that if someone disagree they will be called names, curse insulted, this is the most retarded fanboys i've ever seen .

What makes these Fantards worst, was despite it was finally revealed the outcome that they're wrong,

they still act like it's the other way around, like you're the one who been proven wrong. :suresure::suresure:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm pretty sure the only thing that won't be considered for Zoro's bounty is the rooftop stuff. He will surely get a higher bounty than King. Luffy's bounty raises throughout the series have specifically referenced his victories over his opponents so I don't see why Zoro defeating King would not be the primary factor in raising his bounty. And the increase for association in Dressrosa was 50M when the opponent was Doflamingo. I can't imagine what it will be for being part of an alliance that defeated two Yonko
You aren't always seen as a bigger threat than the people you defeated. A lot of shit goes into determining bounty than your power level. Luffy wasn't seen as a bigger threat than Crocodile when he defeated Crocodile and he wasn't seen as a bigger threat than Doflamingo. Even against Katakuri, Morgans had to doctor the information massively for Luffy to gain a bigger bounty than Katakuri. Forget about Luffy, they didn't bother considering Zoro's potential power in determining his bounty in Dressorssa when a marine admiral was a direct witness to his fight. I am not saying it will happen but it's possible Zoro won't get a bigger bounty than King.

omg you actually believe 2 Yonkos got defeated by Bombs and Magma :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
Loser
Post automatically merged:

Everyone against ZKK isn't a Sanji fan, you have a weird persecution complex. I only get Ws as a fan of Luffy. ZKK not happening isn't a normal L, you dudes have been spamming and theorizing that shit for years and it all amounted to nothing. It's the biggest L in the fandom period.
I know a lot of zoro fans against ZKK :cheers:

Last edited:
Lolda doesn't like taking risk. Of course it would be cool if Zoro got 1.620 billion instead of 1.520 billion, but I don't think Lolda will take that risk.
What risk?What is Zorros current bounty?
Loda disappointed with his illogicity, we logical Grandmaster fans fell into the trap of the dumb mangaka
Can you shut up at least for once bitch?First you spam that shit each day,now you lost and blame Oda for your shitty cult after you dicksucked him.Your just an hypocrite

What risk?What is Zorros current bounty?
The risk of having Zoro's current bounty marginally larger than Luffy's previous bounty.

Look at their bounty's history:

60-30 = 30
120-100 = 20
320-300 = 20

If you give Zoro a 1.6 billion bounty, he will be a 100 million ahead of Luffy's previous bounty (1.5 billion) instead of just 20 million. Lolda isn't going to take that risk.