Anime & Manga Imagine spamming the same stuff for almost 4 years and being completely wrong at it.Whats your excuses ZNerds

It will be underwhelming at first, I guess, because it didnt factor in ZKK which is a second raise for Zoro for Wano actions. :goyea:
Even with it happening, I don't see Zoro getting a bounty again almost right away because that also means more Ws for a new Yonko crew like the SHs. I think the WG is here so it can be covered up and it will only be added later after the SHs find the One Piece and it can no longer be suppressed (kinda like Luffy beating Moria did not factor into his bounty until a couple of arcs later when he showed up in MF).

It will be underwhelming at first, I guess, because it didnt factor in ZKK which is a second raise for Zoro for Wano actions. :goyea:
Even with it happening, I don't see Zoro getting a bounty again almost right away because that also means more Ws for a new Yonko crew like the SHs. I think the WG is here so it can be covered up and it will only be added later after the SHs find the One Piece and it can no longer be suppressed (kinda like Luffy beating Moria did not factor into his bounty until a couple of arcs later when he showed up in MF).
2 billion. And then ZKK on top of it.

They’re all a buncha fucking schizos lmfao. I’m not really into power scaling and arguing but these past few years with ZKK have been so fucking funny. Some grown ass adults on here sippin the kool aid and trippin balls to the point where they were in their own delusional dream world. I can’t even blame them tbh, if I were sexually attracted to a character from a manga meant for 10 year olds I would make dumbass wank threads too, but it’s a good thing I’m not lmfaooo. I wish Wano wasn’t ending so I could still get my daily dose of retardation.

They’re all a buncha fucking schizos lmfao. I’m not really into power scaling and arguing but these past few years with ZKK have been so fucking funny. Some grown ass adults on here sippin the kool aid and trippin balls to the point where they were in their own delusional dream world. I can’t even blame them tbh, if I were sexually attracted to a character from a manga meant for 10 year olds I would make dumbass wank threads too, but it’s a good thing I’m not lmfaooo. I wish Wano wasn’t ending so I could still get my daily dose of retardation.
It is funny. Especially when people who claimed they didn't believe it spent years scared of it, following it, and talking about it.
:milaugh:

Last edited:
It is funny. Especially when people who claimed they didn't believe it yet spent years scared of it, following it, and talking about it.
:milaugh:
Yeah bruh like the receipts are literally on here what do they expect. You can take back hundreds of threads and thousands of post

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
The Zoro Kills Kaido is real. It's going to be controversial, though. Does Zoro killing Zombie Kaido really count as Zoro killing Kaido? We'll find out.

I hope 1053 gives us some good fucking food. I'm ready for starving Big Mom and Zombie Kaido to interrupted Momo's/Luffy's feast, the same way Luffy interrupted their Tea Party/Golden Kagura.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1.6B is fair but I feel like any lower is kind of a snub considering what else Zoro did plus the general boost for being part of Luffy's crew

Like Zoro should be getting at least slightly higher than King just for defeating him + his rooftop performance + association boost..
That's not how bounties are decided. You don't get a bounty raise for everything single thing you do. Luffy did some of the most unbelievable things during and after Sabaody but his bounty only rose to 400 million from 300 million. Kaido's crew is still stronger than Luffy's even if Zoro is stronger than King. So you get +bigger bounty inflation from being Kaido's underling than what you'd get for working under Luffy. On top of that, the other atrocious crimes that King committed should've played a role in increasing his bounty too. Zoro won't get a boost for any of that. To be honest, it won't be a surprise even if Zoro ends up getting a bounty of less than a billion.