Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already talked about Carrot enough. She's done.
If you don't want to discuss carrot, that is fine. Carrot isn't for everyone. In case you change your mind look below.

Nekomamushi is so loose and care free. I wonder why Carrot reserved around the Mink kings? There was a name for being reserved during working moments but I forget.
Post automatically merged:

If you want to talk about carrot, please go to the fanclub.
But here we're discussing who the next nakama will be.
When I came here, there was no discussion. It was 2 people repeating carrot won't join. Are you really sincere to discussion?

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
When I came here, there was no discussion. It was 2 people repeating carrot won't join. Are you really sincere to discussion?
Because there is nothing more to discuss with Carrot.

*She's been a complete nonfactor throughout the entirety of Wano
*The one and only fight she was supposed to have that had actual built up got entirely offscreened, and she loses.
*No real reaction to Luffy's victory over Kaido

List goes on. Carrot is donzo.

Rules are rules, I will follow.

Carrot seems to enjoy being around crew and goes out of her way to be around them. I think we'll see more of carrot if she hears something interesting. She seems to invite herself along but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore with the crew.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
She seems to invite herself along but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore with the crew.
But it would be because they are a real emperor crew now, the danger now is too much for someone like Carrot to keep up with. Luffy isn't that stupid, he wouldn't let her tag along for her own safety. The strawhats benefit nothing from having someone who's only vaguely useful during a full moon this late into the story.

But it would be because they are a real emperor crew now, the danger now is too much for someone like Carrot to keep up with. Luffy isn't that stupid, he wouldn't let her tag along for her own safety. The strawhats benefit nothing from having someone who's only vaguely useful during a full moon.
That description of Luffy's reasoning doesn't sound genuine. Luffy let her tag along during the beginning of the raid. I don't think you should use Luffy in your argument like this. It feels disrespectful to the character.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
This was a battle to avenge Oden and liberate Wano, where all the minks and samurai came together to participate. Was Luffy supposed to just chuck her off his ship before the raid? They had no choice but to bring her along, because this was by extension her fight too.

The issue is that as soon as she branched from the crew, she goes against the man she perceived as Pedro's killer. And loses nearly getting herself killed. Only to get bailed by Neko, and makes no attempt to rejoin the fight.

This is different going forward because the enemies going forward are going to be grand in size and much stronger. What does Carrot have to beat an titanic captain? What does she have to deal with a vice admiral or even a commodore? Perospero more or less scales with these guys and she got her butt whopped in a 2v1. It's too much for her and Luffy would know that.

This isn't kid stuff anymore. This is endgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.