What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro who gives a shit about bounty? Sure its hype number wise

But at the end of the day, lets see the facts:
  • Luffy will become Pirate King. Zoro will become WSS.
  • Luffy and Zoro have Advanced Conquerers. Kid has not used basic haki.
  • Only the Top Tiers have Advanced Conquerers.
  • Luffy is the Yonko now; NOT Kid and Law.
And I guarantee you, Kid will become irrelevant by the time we see Blackbeard. :milaugh:
Why should I stress? Luffy is a league above Kid and Law in strength, influence, charisma, and power.
And Law will be subordinate to Luffy soon.
Once Law is Luffy's subordinate, by default; Zoro > Law.

Whether Kid > Zoro or Zoro > Kid is irrelevant. Zoro has more than proven himself.
In the Meme fight, Law dropped 50, Kid dropped 10. And Law is the one joining not Mid.
Who in the story gives a shit about Worlds strongest swordsman title apart from Mihawk and zoro ? Lol. Even if he becomes WSS he will still be remembered as Luffy right hand man. Him being the rhm of luffy will always overshadow his wss title which no one gives a fuck about. Literally no one. Law fans should be resigned though. Law does use sword. So by that logic zoro would surpass law by the end of the story

Luffy's, Law's and Kidd's bounties are the same: 3 billion

- Redon literally said that none of the new bounties exceeds BM's
- Lebrent said that only Luffy's bounty is revealed and not the rest of the SH's
- Redon posted 3 Luffy emotes on Worstgen
- Leakers said "what a prank" for this chapter
- Luffy's bounty is higher than BB's and lower than Shanks'
- Orojapan says that Luffy's, Law's and Kidd's bounties are the same
- Monki D Doragon said that Luffy's, Law's and Kidd's bounty are 3b

Kid has the bulk, tank, and durability, but his AP is ass
If it was a fight betw Law and Kid, Law would demolish Kid, just teleport his trash into the ocean, and stab him, ez :milaugh:
Give me proof that Kidd’s AP is ass and way worse than Laws. Not headcanon but facts. You can’t have “ass” AP when fucking Big Mom is saying this to you.

All throughout the Big Mom fight, it’s obvious both of them are doing damage but there’s nothing that supports Laws attacks doing more damage than Kidds. In fact, Oda has Kidd being the one getting the final big blow in all the Kidd and Law vs Big Mom chapters. There’s even a gag in the fight about it. Law carrying Kidd is fantasy

Who in the story gives a shit about Worlds strongest swordsman title apart from Mihawk and zoro ? Lol. Even if he becomes WSS he will still be remembered as Luffy right hand man. Him being the rhm of luffy will always overshadow his wss title which no one gives a fuck about. Literally no one. Law fans should be resigned though. Law does use sword. So by that logic zoro would surpass law by the end of the story
Law is sufficient.

Law is no pushover. Busted OP fruit and just defeated an Emperor.
Thats who Zoro is stronger than. Its not just about the title.

do you think coating the whole body with a very strong CoA can prevent one from getting their bones crushed by this Kidd's ability?
No way. Queen could already crush CoA users bones with his snake mode. Kid applies a shit ton of pressure and even with CoA bones off Zoro would break if he was hit full force.

Give me proof that Kidd’s AP is ass and way worse than Laws. Not headcanon but facts. You can’t have “ass” AP when fucking Big Mom is saying this to you.

All throughout the Big Mom fight, it’s obvious both of them are doing damage but there’s nothing that supports Laws attacks doing more damage than Kidds. In fact, Oda has Kidd being the one getting the final big blow in all the Kidd and Law vs Big Mom chapters. There’s even a gag in the fight about it.
That was all Law :zosleepy:
I will never recognize Kid as an equal to Zoro, let alone Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.