What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlooked aspect: Some Sanji boys celebrating this only shows they care more about Zoro downplay than Sanji wank.
It's not just Sanji fanboys, we Luffy fanboys, Law fanboys, Kidd fanboys, Yamato fanboys, Usopp fanboys, Shanks fanboys and Admiral fanboys are also celebrating. That's what happens when you spend 24/7 wanking Zoro over every other character. :cheers:

The setup was the Marines going after the Warlords. Buggy did something that we don't know, yet, that made the marines shit themselves and declare him an emperor. We'll find out later, probably soon
We'll have too see then because with the current info we have it just seems stupid, otherwise Boa Hancock would be more deserving to be a Yonko with what we currently know of her.
Eh. Luffy and Zoro with medical attention were out cold for a week. Until we get the condition that King and Queen were in I wouldn't be using this fight as evidence of anything.

King is the most versatile and strongest YC1 and your blatant hate for Zoro doesn't change that.

- Highest bounty
- Right hand of the strongest emperor
- Magma like flames like Kaido who used it as an ultimate attack
- Durability hax that allows him to no sell attacks such as "Lion strike"
- Wind slashes stronger than Kaido's demolition breath that wrecked the scabbards.
- Endurance to tank Adv CoC slashes of Zoro
- AoE with his explosion
- Movement speed equal or superior to even Marco.

Stop pretending like it isn't factual.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
We'll have too see then because with the current info we have it's just seems stupid, otherwise Boa Hancock would be more deserving

Eh. Luffy and Zoro with medical attention were out cold for a week. Until we get the condition that King and Queen were in I wouldn't be using this fight as evidence of anything.
I agree that if Buggy's exploits aren't explained then yeah its gonna be bad but the way he falls up is usually always explained so I think it's gonna be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.