What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy, if you're so triggered by my posts, then don't bother reading them. If you disagree with me and if you think you have enough brain cells to write a few lines of coherent counter-argument, then write a proper response. These Beetle Juice-level responses don't make you look cool if that's what you're trying to achieve.
Why don't toxic users like him just get banned?

But like law and kid have no real haki feats their physicals are average at best as zoro right in front of them can move faster than they can even think their durability is okay at best and their best feat is dropping big mom off the hole.

Big Mom herself is barely above low top tier if Garp and Ray two low top tier teamed up big mom won’t be nerfed we’d see them exchanging CoC blows and in the end Big Mom would die

same if two zoro level characters teamed on her she would be killed

but Oda needed bombs and holes shinanigans

you could argue they are YC1 Level but calling them low top tier is just wank

its worse than me saying zoro is above yonko level already @Monkey D Theories
They both have haki. Kid infuses his metals with haki. Kid has all three forms. And with due course of time will get advanced haki also

But like law and kid have no real haki feats their physicals are average at best as zoro right in front of them can move faster than they can even think their durability is okay at best and their best feat is dropping big mom off the hole.

Big Mom herself is barely above low top tier if Garp and Ray two low top tier teamed up big mom won’t be nerfed we’d see them exchanging CoC blows and in the end Big Mom would die

When Oda already tells us his intentions, by giving them 3 billion berry bounties, try to read the fight in a way in which that makes sense rather than actively lowballing it.

Like with Linlin using CoC off-screen. Could it be normal CoC? Yes, but would that make sense, given how difficult the fight was and how Oda wants to portray Kid and Law? Not really.

Problem is that I've been saying Katakuri > King for months now, you're just now saying King neg diffs Katakuri because it fits your AdmiraL agenda
:suresure:
King has superior feats, it is what it is. WCI Luffy is a weakling which is why Katakuri looked better than he would've if he was on Wano. Classic course of Shounen.

Might as well hype Doffy, he fought the very same Luffy as Kata did.

He doesn't have to switch b/w his defense and speed form against Doffy, and hence Doffy can never harm him. If he uses the speed mode, Doffy can never catch him. It makes no difference either way. Doffy did not contend with Jozu; he restrained him when he's not paying attention. That's not contending and Parasite ain't gonna work on people who can completely transform their bodies anyways. That's not gonna help Doffy here.
Again, pure hypothesis, why would his transformation being able to help him against strings? He can just use more strings to take into accord bodily modification due to King’s zoan. Doffy being able to restrain in the first place Jozu shows he’s able to restrain someone weaker in defense (tbh, in everything) like King.
Like, my dude, bird cage was bigger than Pica, he can definitely trap King, hell, he doesn’t even need to trap him, the instant he switches modes, he’s losing another wing.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

yc1s with 3b tag?? You are just chatting for the sake of it

Why're you acting as if he beat them with a stick or something? He literally bypassed his defense via his ability to such nutrients. Why aren't you talking about it? High durability doesn't defend against such attacks in case you're not aware.
They got rekt like the zolo fans with zkk, the rest is just headcannon.com, ``they were not aware`` good joke to tell yourself when you lose in a 2v1.

Lol Mr Glass jaw couldn’t even take out Luffy how tf is he going to take out a bulkier Kid and Law :suresure:
Katakuri never wanted to kill him, only to prove to him that he was better in every way.

How is the Kid even going to touch Katakuri? How will he hurt him? By sending metal shit to a paramecia? He can't even use coa in his ranged attacks hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.