Future Events Zoro vs Smoothie might be better

I honestly am against ANY THEORY about Law's ability to "resurrect" or to "cancel immortality"

I'll tell you why:
Law at one point was so obsessed with Corazon... I think if his DF had any chance of resurrecting someone... I believe even if Corazon wouldn't want it... Law still would have done it specially with Law's mentality BEFORE his dialog with Sengoku... where Sengoku somewhat set him free and told him to move on and live life to the fullest... as this is what Cora-san would have wanted him to do... that dialog somewhat set Law free... but before that... before Doflamingo is even taken down... Law was in a state of obsession about anything related to Corazon.. so I'd say if there was the slightest chance of the DF having that ability... Oda would have at least hinted at it by saying Law at least THOUGHT about bringing him back to life...

So that throws it out of the window for me

The "canceling of immortality" I would ONLY AGREE to it in one case... if it's NOT RELATED to Kaido's defeat...
Oden has shown that Kaido is vulnerable and CAN BE wounded... he is not immortal... So I'm against the idea. Not to mention it will make Kaido look bad.. since his achievements are all because someone bestowed immortality on him... Also, there is a lot of question about what type of immortality it gives... the name of surgery is "Eternal Youth" so there is A BIG CHANCE that the person can still be killed... the immortality part is just "NOT AGING"

What I like the most is Law actually encountering a young individual... who reminds him of either Corazon or himself when he was younger... at builds a bond with him... and eventually sacrifces himself for that individual sake... simply continuing what Corazon started and reaching his end in a satisfactory way...
Him using it on Luffy is bad also imo... It just needs to be someone he builds great bond with because he either reminds him of himself as a young kid OR of Corazon's kindness.... something to end Law's arc in the most spactiacular way by taking the same action and route as Corazon at the very end!
You make a good argument against it. I'm curious to see if Law's power ever becomes a focal point again. At least we agree that we may be in this arc for a bit longer (~2 weeks story time) due to Act 3 possibly ending negatively in some way.

Last edited:
Wait so Zoro is gonna fight both king and smoothie now?

What the hell is everyone else doing?
I just say it's beneficial for a character to fight someone of the main cast .

Cuz that gives us the chance to see such character at its full extent.

About what else the rest will be doing.....
The enemy army is thrice as big as ours.....
NUMBERS and Toppi Tobbo ...

Plus this is just an idea based on thread.

Where are people getting this? When has Zoro said he wants to defeat one of them?
When he lost to Kuina 2000 times and she probably decided to commit suicide because her body was too weak making for Zoro impossible to defeat her. Kuina defeated herself

King defeated a Yonko and her crew by himself. King would wreck
You are confusing King with someone else, King just kicked a ship on top of a waterfall

When he lost to Kuina 2000 times and she probably decided to commit suicide because her body was too weak making for Zoro impossible to defeat her. Kuina defeated herself
Do you understand my question?

When did Zoro say "I want to defeat a strong female swordsman"

Nothing you've said implies that. Zoro said he wanted to compete with KUINA for the title of WSS. At no point does he say anything like "I want to compete with whatever female swordsman"

Btw, I'm okay with even one line of dialogue that implies that he cares. Like you can go back to him vs Monet or vs Tashigi or when he first met Okiku. When has Zoro ever said anything about wanting to just fight these people because they are women.

At chapter 975, people should have understand that Oda will never make his male protagonists beat up/cut up woman.

If Zoro ever fight Smoothie he will use the back of his blades to beat her.

People are complaining for the lack of challenge Zoro faced in the NW then want him to fight someone that will prevent any gruesome fight :kayneshrug:
Big Mom is the only swordswoman capable to compete with Zoro but she would ultimately lose. :zosleepy: