What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you’re the one on copium now that ZKK failed take a look

Black lightning right??? ACoC right????

SANJI MATCHES KING OF HELL WITH NO ACoC NOR DOES HE USE IFRIT….SANJI IS DOING THIS SHIT IN BASE

ZORO IS A STRAIGHT BUM BRUH STOP PLAYING
How do you feel? @ShishioIsBack @Finalbeta @Roronoa~Sama @m0nst3Rx @Seth @Peroroncino @solis @Gol D. Roger @bennbeckman
How many more L’s will you suffer? First “ZKK” (Retarded theory btw)

Now Greenbull is Zoro’s dad??? Tf wrong with u pple??? LMFAOOOO

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Haha once he leaves he will leave the country full of life and greenery. Probably why he needed some extra nutrients from King and Queen, he is powering up to plant an amazon forest.
I love this writing from Oda: Green Bull sucks up the nutrients from Queen, a gluttonous jerk who feasts while he watches prisoners starve, to regrow the country the Beast Pirates destroyed.

Green Bull is Communist Cell, come to break the oligarchy of the Beast Pirates and free the Proletariat of Wano, by sucking up the Beast Pirates and turning them into fertilizer. Feels plant, man.
:luuh:

There's a worldline where Big Mom and Kaido both ended up in the Marines. That is a timeline where the pirate era just straight up ended, can you imagine?

I honestly believe Chopper will cure Big Mom's mental illness, but, at the same time, I feel like she is going to die somehow. To me, the New World is about killing off old Yonkou, which Marineford started with Whitebeard to spark the saga. Kaido was defeated by Luffy and will die soon, Big Mom will be defeated by Luffy and eventually die... and I think Shanks dies, too

I don't want that, though. I love Big Mom, I want her to become an ally, since her overall goals are really wholesome and sweet, she's just deluded and fucked up. If she could put reason over emotion, she would dominate in combat.
She is an absolute force of nature, she would have won this fight if there was no way to push her off an island.

I love this writing from Oda: Green Bull sucks up the nutrients from Queen, a gluttonous jerk who feasts while he watches prisoners starve, to regrow the country the Beast Pirates destroyed.

Green Bull is Communist Cell, come to break the oligarchy of the Beast Pirates and free the Proletariat of Wano, by sucking up the Beast Pirates and turning them into fertilizer. Feels plant, man.
:luuh:
Poetic, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.