What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for assuming, it's a bad habit of mine. It actually works.

Akainu: Magma
Aokiji: Ice
Kizaru: Light
Fujitora: Gravity
Ryogugyu: Plant

Magma > Ice
Ice > Plant
Magma > Plant
Plant >Light
Light > Magma (Suns are hotter than volcanos dontcha know?)
Gravity > Magma (Meteor low diffs volcano)
Gravity > Light (Gravity bends Light)
Plant > Gravity (plants grow through gravity on some level)
Ice > Light (Absolute Zero > Light)

Lots of checks and balances. To me, One Piece power scaling is hard because it depends of match ups. Green Bull neg diffs Kizaru: he just absorbs the light. But, Akainu just DESTROYS Green Bull, because he fights with plants
One piece converting into pokemon verse soon.
:finally::finally::finally:

Will Kid and Law bounties be over 5B or at least reach 5B eos like Luffy too? :quest:
Bounty system abolishes next arc probably no bounties next arc onwards.
or may be we will get one more bounty raise and that's it.

luffy will cross 5b. not sure about law whether he continous with strawhats or not.
and for kidd. he will reach 5b. he gives off that antagnonist vibe to me. final race to one piece probably between bb luffy and kid.
law clearly isn't interested.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
One piece converting into pokemon verse soon.
:finally::finally::finally:
Enel, the Fairy Vearth Type, needs to be introduced to counter Dragon Types like Kaido and Monkey D. Dragon, IMO
Post automatically merged:

He’s literally all nba lol

one bad series and he ain’t a superstar? Was Lebron not a superstar in 2011?

you tried it tho
I'm pissed at Tatum for trying to be Kobe too much, but, damn it, do I want him to pull it together and beat those ball-kickers. Tatum needs to play his game.

We all know that bounty should've been split 5-2-2, rather than 3-3-3, but whatever.
Oda is pretending that their rivalry still exists.

While it's been clear, Luffy ended up 1 vs1ing Kaido and defeated him with his own move (Bajrang Gun), and got all of advanced CoO, CoA, CoC, and awakening.
While other 2 ended up 2 vs1ing Yonko weaker and has less bounty than Kaido, defeated her with Kanjuro's bombs, and neither got any advanced haki.

If Law and Luffy both got the same bounty in dressrosa, then Kid/Luffy/Law got the same bounty in wano, there has to be one more event where the captain trio team up.
The captains having comparable bounties is clearly meant to parallel Roger and WB. So in all likelihood, Kid and Law's EoS bounties should be in the 5 billions.

I'm willing to bet the 3rd major event where the captains team up is Elbaf.

Oda is pretending that their rivalry still exists.

While it's been clear, Luffy ended up 1 vs1ing Kaido and defeated him with his own move (Bajrang Gun), and got all of advanced CoO, CoA, CoC, and awakening.
While other 2 ended up 2 vs1ing Yonko weaker and has less bounty than Kaido, defeated her with Kanjuro's bombs, and neither got any advanced haki.
if you believe bombs can beat a yonko you believe a buster call > yonko

Bounty system abolishes next arc probably no bounties next arc onwards.
or may be we will get one more bounty raise and that's it.

luffy will cross 5b. not sure about law whether he continous with strawhats or not.
and for kidd. he will reach 5b. he gives off that antagnonist vibe to me. final race to one piece probably between bb luffy and kid.
law clearly isn't interested.
i get a bounty sickle vibe like bfore
maybe its 300 - 400 - 500 all over again more like 3b wano - 4b elbaf after clash with shanks or fight vs who ever else is the opponent - 5.6 after defeating bb and becoming pk
if not we probably will jump to 5.6b after BB fight

Status
Not open for further replies.