What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the King's stuff will humble people like @m0nst3Rx and @ShishioIsBack a bit :sanjismug:
Why? Zoans don't regrow limbs. And kunarians have not been stated to do so either. So if he lost his wing it's gone regardless of if his stamina returns. So green bull essentially bullied a king that had a mobility and speed nerf.

Ontop of that we aren't even told if he fought them together or separately lol

Aramaki: A kind of salted salmon

The fish has horns like a bull = "Black Leg" is a disease that kills cattles, bulls included

Green: Zoro's signature color

Greenbull uses a sword: Hes a swordsman

What is Oda planning
:snoopy::snoopy:

ZSKGB: Zoro/Sanji kill Green Bull

But, in all seriousness, I think Sanji and Zoro will fight Green Bull. He's a swordsman who uses plants (green = Zoro's moss hair) to fight, who loves women and hasn't eaten. Sanji and Zoro will finally put aside their differences, and defeat an Admiral together.

ZSKGB: Zoro/Sanji kill Green Bull

But, in all seriousness, I think Sanji and Zoro will fight Green Bull. He's a swordsman who uses plants (green = Zoro's moss hair) to fight, who loves women and hasn't eaten. Sanji and Zoro will finally put aside their differences, and defeat an Admiral together.
if greenbull actually defeated king and queen. sanji got no chance over here. he will be swept right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.