What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay Zoro bros time to move on :pepego: King is history now :luffyswat:
At least the Admirals are looknig good and they are Zoro's future opponent :pepelit:
They sure are as they will be the Straw hat's last opponents in the final saga, but I believe that Zoro will have 2 fights in the final war the first will be against Fujitora and the second will be against Mihawk in case the later still is loyal to the WG and turns out to have been Imu sama's underling all along

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Don't die on this ''imprisonment'' hill, dude. It looks like Beast Pirates set up a field hospital in Udon and got ambushed by trash GB whille recovering :cheers:
I don't think the new shogun would have left an enemy army roaming free in his land. :goyea:
It is clearly Udon, we can see Babanuki, we can see jail cells behind King...
It is common sense that they are imprisoned, like in every other arc when the enemy force was beaten.
I know it may come as a surprise to those with an agenda but common sense beats it all.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No it isn't lol. People actually think those "feats" put admirals as relative to yonko. When it does the opposite.

I agree, this did kill my agenda of Issho being yc3.

He still isn't a top tier. He still gets low diffed by primebeard
WB was the cream of the crop. Scaling the other Yonko in accordance with him is one of the biggest mistakes as far as it concerns scaling the Yonko. And the admirals are relative to the Yonko by all means.

All admirals are certified top-tiers, mate.

I said it many times, Yonko Commanders aren't that big of a deal, Shichibukai are way above them
Glad Ryokugyu basically confirmed it

Only ones who are Hyped are Roux/Yasopp due to Red-Hair Pirates being Strongest Crew (Quality Wise)
And Shiryu who was considered as strong as Magellan even before he joined Blackbeard

Marco, Jozu, Three Calamities, Sweet Commanders (Not sure about Kata) ... etc
Are all just Strong Executives, nothing close to Top Tier
Marco was considered a candidate for the Yonkou by the Gorosei. You must have skipped a lot of chapters to come to such conclusion.

I always said that Fujitora being (considerably) beneath the original trio wouldn't make sense given how Akainu was said to have made the Marines even more powerful, despite Aokiji leaving and Sengoku and Garp formally retiring or keeping themselves in the background.

Fuji and Ryo should push the original trio to extreme diff at least, or it being an either way between any admiral not called Akainu, who edges them out.

They sure are as they will be the Straw hat's last opponents in the final saga, but I believe that Zoro will have 2 fights in the final war the first will be against Fujitora and the second will be against Mihawk in case the later still is loyal to the WG and turns out to have been Imu sama's underling all along
Shiryuu - Fujitora/Kizaru - Mihawk
These fights are set in stone for Zoro
Maaaaaybe he will fight one of the Elders but that's a big maybe and I don't think the 5 Elders are strong fighters but i'm ready to be proven wrong :pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.