What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and queen can’t recover week by to;i logic.
Ancinet zoan have stronger recovery than normal one, it has been a week.

meanwhile luffy, law Kidd, killer, zoro recover for week.

‘’Greenbull literally face queen and king and fodder army.

Im glad you realized that King got neg diffed, my job here is done:cheers:Welcome to the one piece community, abandon your 2piece tendencies.
When did i say he didnt get folded by Admiral Greenbul? everyone there got done in by Greenbull's deep forest emergence, only King is not taking damage from the pruning ability thats killing everyone there.
Your job is done, didnt you say King was taking damage from the pruning ability and only Queen is resisting :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:, yeah its best you run my dear :milaugh:
Your deluded head full of agendas is failing you man :suresure:

@ShishioIsBack @nik87 @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Red Admiral @comrade @Seraphoenix @Erkan12

Remember what I was saying about AdCoC being purely a hype powerup and nothing more? Here is Green Bull with casual finger tendrils stabbing King no diff, and remember King’s durability ~ Kaido’s.

I was at least expecting the Admirals to have to use their serious powers to be able to hurt King or Kaido, even I didn’t think that Green Bull could just casually override King’s durability off-panel lol. Aramiki also has a black blade but didn’t even touch it to defeat this entire Yonko crew lol.

“Swordsmanship is the most powerful and lethal ability” lol, Green Bull’s fingers ~ top tier swordsmanship (Zoro/Shanks) <<<<<< Green Bull actually fighting seriously.

This should re-define Admiral level power for you guys. Kaido was blissfully ignorant when he did not include the Admirals in his “top 5” (if that even was his top 5 lol), any Admiral would bully Oden like a school-child. I doubt Shanks will show feats on this caliber either, unless Shanks also solo’s a whole damn Yonko crew casually (not happening since Shanks ~ Beckman)
King has no flames

Gotta give them a moment. This is a monumental chapter in the Powerscaling as Oda officially confirmed the YC~Admiral theory to be pure folly.

Instead he damn near showed that an Admiral low diffs a Yonkou's three commanders plus fodder
:saden:
The admirals definitely beating most yonko crewmembers without much trouble
:kayneshrug:
True conquerors aka real kings not characters that got nicknamed after royalty because their captain didn't care enough about knowing their real names tho...
They built different they built better :kata:

When did i say he didnt get folded by Admiral Greenbul? everyone there got done in by Greenbull's deep forest emergence, only King is not taking damage from the pruning ability thats killing everyone there.
Your job is done, didnt you say King was taking damage from the pruning ability and only Queen is resisting :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:, yeah its best you run my dear moron:milaugh:
Your deluded head full of agendas is failing you man :suresure:
King has blood where he is being pierced

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I like some of your tale on things but king and queen had 7days to recover and for ancient zoan it obviously they was at full strength or close may at 90 /95 % full heath
Zoan recovery has limits too. Lucci took several days more than Luffy to recover from the EL battle. It took Kaido several days to recover from Oden's cut. King took something identical in power and was permanently crippled. He likely didn't fully recover. The fact that he couldn't even put up his fire defense is kinda strange, to be honest. Queen looks like he recovered better than King. He is also the only one of the two commanders who directly confronted GB.

“Swordsmanship is the most powerful and lethal ability” lol, Green Bull’s fingers ~ top tier swordsmanship (Zoro) <<<<<< Green Bull actually fighting seriously
I mean, Ryokugyu's fingers were imbued with Haki and we didn't see King's flames (maybe Ryo absorbed them or they went off due to Ryo absorbing his energy). Swordsmanship still clapped Kaido out of the sky, gave him a deep scar and a trauma for life. And he isn't even the peak.

So swordsmanship > Mokuton in sheer damage output and lethality. While Mokuton is a great supplementary power that gives you hax (sucking the opponent's energy out to replenish the user) and surely a range of powerful attacks, like crushing everything with trees and plants, plus maybe abilities like pollen to put people asleep.

Hence Ryokugyu's sword + plant combination is quite great.

Status
Not open for further replies.