What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:steef:

I told everyone there was a reason Oda went ahead and gave Luffy Awakening already. Of course, some didn't want to hear it. They think G5 Luffy will just run through the admiral like they are nothing. Did chapter should stop all that nonsense thinking.

Look what GB did to King and Queen. Yes, they don't look like they have fully healed and all he's doing just restraining them and drain their energy but it doesn't appear that he was pushed to a serious level.

The pirates have a way to go to reach admiral level. I doubt the they will be as lucky and find lava pits and bombs to take out their opponents for them.

The yonkos before were mostly related to Rocks Pirates (WB, BM and Kaido). But now, they are related in some way with the Roger Pirates (Shanks, Buggy and Luffy [Shanks and Rayleigh])

Wait a minute. Doesn't this chapter back up the notion that it used to be 3 emperors vs 7 warlords + marines?

You don't need to beat an emperor to be an emperor.

Meaning the navy still needed 7 warlords to contend with 3 emperors.

Since Shanks only became one 6 years ago and the seven warlords were around during King Rikus flashback(10 years ago

after seeing greenbulls blade i think black blade don't need scabbards since scabbards are meant to protect your blade but if it is black it is permanently protected. ryuma blade is the exception maybe because the scabbard was created after his death

Why're people suddenly acting like Katakuri can do any better against him?
Bruh you think the “invincible Katakuri“ dunks on Law/Kid ROFL. I’ll use some of your arguments here
No speed feats from GB. AoE tree roots can be dodged, and also blocked by awakening mochi
Katakuri shape shifts, and dodges with FS. Remember Katakuri can dodge a barrage of snakeman hits, Kaido also needed to use FS against it :yasu:
He fighting this man for hours until proven otherwise, stick to your own words or admit you’re excessive shitposts on Law/Kid :kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.