What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack @nik87 @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Red Admiral @comrade @Seraphoenix @Erkan12

Remember what I was saying about AdCoC being purely a hype powerup and nothing more? Here is Green Bull with casual finger tendrils stabbing King no diff, and remember King’s durability ~ Kaido’s.

I was at least expecting the Admirals to have to use their serious powers to be able to hurt King or Kaido, even I didn’t think that Green Bull could just casually override King’s durability off-panel lol. Aramiki also has a black blade but didn’t even touch it to defeat this entire Yonko crew lol.

“Swordsmanship is the most powerful and lethal ability” lol, Green Bull’s fingers ~ top tier swordsmanship (Zoro/Shanks) <<<<<< Green Bull actually fighting seriously.

This should re-define Admiral level power for you guys. Kaido was blissfully ignorant when he did not include the Admirals in his “top 5” (if that even was his top 5 lol), any Admiral would bully Oden like a school-child. I doubt Shanks will show feats on this caliber either, unless Shanks also solo’s a whole damn Yonko crew casually (not happening since Shanks ~ Beckman)
No admiral beats Oden except maybe Akainu

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You don’t know how long he was in there to cover that amount of trees rofl
How you cornering the invincible Katakuri? :beanmean:
He dodges and just moves to a different area when he sees he’s at a disadvantage
He instantly dried Queen out. You think he's been keeping Udon fodder stabbed for an hour or two suck them dry? We have little indication to suggest this didn't happen quickly. And even if it didn't, that's not gonna stop him from creating things big enough to corner Katakuri, especially when he could target him omnidirectionally.

Don't be so upset just because Law can't answer FS; like 90% of the verse can't do shit against it. Law isn't alone and he's not a top-tier yet. He'll get there eventually.

@ShishioIsBack @nik87 @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Red Admiral @comrade @Seraphoenix @Erkan12

Remember what I was saying about AdCoC being purely a hype powerup and nothing more? Here is Green Bull with casual finger tendrils stabbing King no diff, and remember King’s durability ~ Kaido’s.

I was at least expecting the Admirals to have to use their serious powers to be able to hurt King or Kaido, even I didn’t think that Green Bull could just casually override King’s durability off-panel lol. Aramiki also has a black blade but didn’t even touch it to defeat this entire Yonko crew lol.

“Swordsmanship is the most powerful and lethal ability” lol, Green Bull’s fingers ~ top tier swordsmanship (Zoro/Shanks) <<<<<< Green Bull actually fighting seriously.

This should re-define Admiral level power for you guys. Kaido was blissfully ignorant when he did not include the Admirals in his “top 5” (if that even was his top 5 lol), any Admiral would bully Oden like a school-child. I doubt Shanks will show feats on this caliber either, unless Shanks also solo’s a whole damn Yonko crew casually (not happening since Shanks ~ Beckman)
remember when I told you Shanks will take Haki to another level ... now see and be ashamed ...

oh wait ... I send this about 1 year too fast ... who cares ... it's true ...

Kaido already confirmed Haki > DF ... so ... don't fool yourself with day dreaming ... Roger was equal or stronger than a man with Gura Gura and lightning Haki

The fact that Marco could deal with him & Queen at the same time. Do you think King can stall Marco & Jozu in a 2v1 ?
Does King have a devil fruit made for stalling also why are you blatantly ignoring the fact that Marco was on the ground gassed while King and Queen didn't even suffer a single scratch.

How in the world is that "dealing with your oponnent"?

Marco's flammes probably affected king's which lowered his defense
his flames dropped king's durability even with King's flames on for long enough for Marco to land an affective blow?

not only that's a REACH but an unfounded phenomenon where marco's flames aren't seen on king yet they somehow have an affect over him by dropping his durability.

Marco's flames work like that too I HAD'NT A CLUE

you're choosing the least patent and a flagrantly unlikely possibility than the likely.. which i believe its much more reasonable and doesn't need much mental gymnastics

King didn't even get a scratch from attacks that made kaido bleed,
idk about how durable he is without the flames but he was down for a decent amount time after Marco kneed him..
he didn't recover immediately after that kick even perespero had his monologue reacting to Marco who's down chilling.. yet king is no where to be seen.. matter the fact the next chapter Marco and Chopper are bullying Queen and King still isn't shown to distract marco when King himself said his hands are full with marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.