What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but semantics. Greenbull would have destroyed him (and Queen) regardless. You don't need to see Queen using Germa powers on amnesia Big Mom to know that he still gets his ass handled.

This chapter proves Admirals >>> Commanders yet again. Just by taking Greenbull's statement in account.
Semantics to prove what exactly? My point is towards those thinking that just because greenbull beat King means Marco, Katakuri and Co. Can do the same.

This chapter didn't prove that Admirals >>> commanders. That was already proven in Marineford arc.

My argument is that it is not hype for an Admiral to be able to defeat King and Queen because top tiers are levels stronger. Kaido and Big Mom will be able to defeat their entire crews yet you guys are hyping up Greenbull for defeating two Ycs. It shows that Admirals were underestimated.

1. Bmp vs shp
Sweet commanders mirror the monster trio
  1. Luffy and katakuri
  2. Zoro and smoothie
  3. Sanji and cracker
2. Bp vs shp
All stars mirror luffy's top men
  1. Zoro and king
  2. Sanji and queen
  3. Jinbe and jack
3. Rhp vs shp
If they fight the red haired pirates i wonder if zoro or sanji is gonna be the Beckman 🤔. If sanji zoro will obviously have to parallel someone stronger

4. Bbp vs shp
  1. Zoro and shiryu
  2. Rest idk lol

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
1. Bmp vs shp
Sweet commanders mirror the monster trio
  1. Luffy and katakuri
  2. Zoro and smoothie
  3. Sanji and cracker
2. Bp vs shp
All stars mirror luffy's top men
  1. Zoro and king
  2. Sanji and queen
  3. Jinbe and jack
3. Rhp vs shp
If they fight the red haired pirates i wonder if zoro or sanji is gonna be the Beckman 🤔. If sanji zoro will obviously have to parallel someone stronger

4. Bbp vs shp
  1. Zoro and shiryu
  2. Rest idk lol
RHP
1. Zoro and Mihawk (mihawk will join due to perona being kidnapped/killed by blackbeard)
2. Sanji and Beckman
3. Jinbe and Lucky Roo

He covered the entire Udon in trees. He should be more than capable of creating something big enough to corner Katakuri. Just because Law and Kid couldn't do it, it doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't be able to do it.
Dude
Katakuri himself has awakening which covers town level area easily
Plus he has FS...

Catching katakuri off-guard is very very slim to happen

Going to be hilarious if its revealed the pirate Shanks talked about was buggy.

Then you have to admit Shanks made the marines back down via force and not made up political connections

Status
Not open for further replies.