What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
his flames dropped king's durability even with King's flames on for long enough for Marco to land an affective blow?

not only that's a REACH but an unfounded phenomenon where marco's flames aren't seen on king yet they somehow have an affect over him by dropping his durability.

Marco's flames work like that too I HAD'NT A CLUE

you're choosing the least patent and a flagrantly unlikely possibility than the likely.. which i believe its much more reasonable and doesn't need much mental gymnastics

idk about how durable he is without the flames but he was down for a decent amount time after Marco kneed him..
he didn't recover immediately after that kick even perespero had his monologue reacting to Marco who's down chilling.. yet king is no where to be seen.. matter the fact the next chapter Marco and Chopper are bullying Queen and King still isn't shown to distract marco when King himself said his hands are full with marco.

It's either that or oda came up with the durability thing later in the story, Marco doesn't have as much AP as zoro so it doesn't make sense for him to be able to damage flamme on king

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Nothing but semantics. Greenbull would have destroyed him (and Queen) regardless. You don't need to see Queen using Germa powers on amnesia Big Mom to know that he still gets his ass handled.

This chapter proves Admirals >>> Commanders yet again. Just by taking Greenbull's statement in account.
This GB situation is honestly just a more direct version of Fujitora vs Sabo.

Sabo couldn't scratch Fujitora even when Fuji was holding back(Sabo said it himself), with Koala scolding Sabo for attacking an admiral. When word got out that Fuji and Sabo fought to a draw, Maynard thought it was BS and grew suspicious of Fuji's actions.

People either claimed Fujitora high diffs Sabo or just ignore the encounter completely lol

@ShishioIsBack @nik87 @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Red Admiral @comrade @Seraphoenix @Erkan12

Remember what I was saying about AdCoC being purely a hype powerup and nothing more? Here is Green Bull with casual finger tendrils stabbing King no diff, and remember King’s durability ~ Kaido’s.

I was at least expecting the Admirals to have to use their serious powers to be able to hurt King or Kaido, even I didn’t think that Green Bull could just casually override King’s durability off-panel lol. Aramiki also has a black blade but didn’t even touch it to defeat this entire Yonko crew lol.

“Swordsmanship is the most powerful and lethal ability” lol, Green Bull’s fingers ~ top tier swordsmanship (Zoro/Shanks) <<<<<< Green Bull actually fighting seriously.

This should re-define Admiral level power for you guys. Kaido was blissfully ignorant when he did not include the Admirals in his “top 5” (if that even was his top 5 lol), any Admiral would bully Oden like a school-child. I doubt Shanks will show feats on this caliber either, unless Shanks also solo’s a whole damn Yonko crew casually (not happening since Shanks ~ Beckman)
King has no flames and is likely in seastone cuffs:hapnoel:

Thanks for playing, try again next time!

Queen is much much much fatter than King and he is already became all thin
King is naturally much thinner and is still more pumped
So it's actually the opposite (it's factual, just look at the images)
But honestly doesn't matter much, they are in bad condition already (see the bandages on King's face and also he has no flames) and Ryogyoku, who already outclasses them, took also advantage of that

Don't be ridicolous please, all the Strawhats were defeated by Oz, the doesn't make Sanji = Chopper
It's not portrayal of anything

Queen = 100
King = 200
Ryogyoku = 600

Admirals are on par with Yonkos and are much stronger than YCs, that was blatant since Marco + Vista together in 2 vs 1 could achieve nothing against Akainu
It's like 12 years ago or more

I exposed you and now you insult me hahaha, grow up kid.
Also go to the ignore list, you are just a waste or read, dont have time for every kid on this forum.
What did you expose again that i said wrong?
Was it when i said Greenbull washed the Beast Pirates?
Was it when i said only King is not taking damage from the pruning ability of the admiral?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.