What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda tease the Bmps here,Big mom also about to come and we have Greenbull. Don't think that Greenbull will lose in his apperance so you guys can expect a huge twist soon, big shit is about to happen. Greenbull will get massive hype. And if Big mom shows up with her crew, she will also do crazy stuff for all what Kid and Law did to her

Bizarre, very bizarre. You would think Green Bull would’ve felt more strongly about getting Fujitora out of the holy land if that is the case.

Also, Green Bull is legit going to fight Luffy and co?? Yikes man. Either that means the Marines are going to lose an Admiral, or the 3 billion trio are about to run away from an Admiral lol.

Either way, this shit is about to get heated.
Didn't GB say that neither himself nor Fuji were supposed to destroy the Holy Land? I think GB simply realized forcing himself to fight Fuji also means the complete destruction of Marie Geoise, so he decided to forgo the idea. :myman:

That, and, in general, messing around with someone who busts out interstellar-level feats in his sleep is a bad idea. :milaugh:

Also the Marine just deployed vegapunk new weapon yet they are short in man power as Ryogoku says.
The attack against the warlords must have failed badly otherwise I don't see how they are short in people.

Oda tease the Bmps here,Big mom also about to come and we have Greenbull. Don't think that Greenbull will lose in his apperance so you guys can expect a huge twist soon, big shit is about to happen. Greenbull will get massive hype. And if Big mom shows up with her crew, she will also do crazy stuff for all what Kid and Law did to her
I hope so because it's very long overdue after all the crap Oda put they through.

Status
Not open for further replies.