• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We told you kata beats King in many ways by restraing him and using mogura
Or punching him till he falls unconscious
That you don't need adcoc to handle that fraud

Oh yeah Katakuri has better haki and df mastery
King being above kata is only retardation
GB beats a none fully recovered King and your take away is Katakuri can beat King.
:milaugh:

What part of Katakuri lost to WCI Luffy don't you understand. Katakuri hasn't been relevant in Wano at all. BM didn't even bring him to Wano because he was on punishment.
:gokulaugh:
GB said he can't lose to mere commanders and the WG views Katakuri as just another YC along with Cracker.

Stop given everybody else feats and power to Katakuri. GB piercing King's body doesn't make King look bad. Instead, that hype for GB. Zoro could damage and scar Kaido but had problems damaging King until he obtained ACoC. None of the captains were able to scar Kaido. That includes Luffy with his internal destruction haki that break things apart and into pieces. That technique couldn't even chip a scale.

BM defeated Law and kid before being thrown off later on.
Pero beats Carrot and Wanda, almost beat Neko
BMP trashes WG fleets

:milaugh:imagine BMP fought in this raid...Ws and Ws
Now imagine Oda brought the whole BMP here.
Alliance would lose badly

Beast pirates getting Ls upon Ls
Only Jack (who defeated sulong army) and Kaido (no explanation) won battles lol
An arc about beast pirates mainly yet they don't have many Ws outside of Kaido himself
Tbf the alliance would have lost if tama wasn’t there, Kaido’s 500 devil fruit eater superarmy got nerfed by the one person in the world who could counter it

Who do you think fights GB?
Hmmm, depends on Ryo's fighting style but it does seem like he's a Black Blade swordsman. And if that's the case, I question if it really can be Fuji. If thats the case, i can see Sanji fighting Kizaru.

Like maybe Law fights Fuji or something and Kid fights Aokiji if he's still a Marine, as I can't see them doing nothing after taking down BM together (next step for them could be taking down Admirals alone).

Side note: No idea about the Gorosei, but confirming the Kitetsu blades are now part of the Kozuki clan (Tengu/Sukiyaki made Sandai, and his ancestor made Nidai), then the Monk Gorosei definitely seems to be a Kozuki or Kurozumi (i.e he stole the blade) if he's carrying Shodai. Though, Shodai is not black either.

But I think this proves that Admirals of equal status have different levels of swordsmanship and skill. Fuji doesn't have a black blade, yet is relatively equal to Ryo most likely.

Fuji feels more of a CoC user than GB
Him being Akainu fanboy ruins his changes of having CoC... especially for a marine.
Let's wait and see...perhaps he's gonna have CoC

Nevertheless GB is the strongest Admiral after Akainu

Status
Not open for further replies.