What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji feels more of a CoC user than GB
Him being Akainu fanboy ruins his changes of having CoC... especially for a marine.
Let's wait and see...perhaps he's gonna have CoC

Nevertheless GB is the strongest Admiral after Akainu
No it doesn't. He still remains wild and does what he wants to do (literally does so in the chapter) it's just that he admires Akainu like Oden admired Roger.

That Japanese old man mentality of lying because of honor really annoyes me. People would be much happy knowing that he is alive. Not when Orochi was ruling since he would be killed but right now for sure.

Oda trying to hype up things again after this shit battle against WSC... I can already imagine content creators fake reactions to it.

Hyping up GreenBull against defeated commanders when Fujitora did nothing against base Luffy in Dressrosa. Ridiculous.

Green Bull is gonna himself defeated for sure, he is underestimating those kids greatly lol
i think he thought since King and Queen are so weak he can do the same to Luffy and Co.
and Apo will tell Morgans about the defeat of Green Bull. it is getting worse for the marine and the WG.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I AM SCREAMING OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS CHAPTER OH MY GOD I CAN DIE I CAN OFFICIALY FUCKING DIE MY LIFE IS FULFILLED

I CHANGE MY TITLE ONCE IT WILL COME OUT FOR GENIUS JESTER FUCKING WATCH ME BUT IT WILL BE A SPOILER FOR NOW WHAT IS WHY I AM NOT CHANGING IT IN THIS FOCIN MOMENT MY FUCKING GOD
Big chapter for you
Buggy gets a cool ass poster and title of an emperor
Hype day for Buggy fans
:yearight:

Ryokugyu wanna capture the injured kids...Oda should make it a decisive fight between him and the alliance next imo...but maybe that wont be the case....

...and btw his name is Aramaki? It means he's originally from Wano (japan) ?

Not only is ryokugyu observation elite
Ryokugyu: well well that’s some fun music coming from the festival ….
But the Navy isn’t in the mood for that, you damn kids….
The outside world is a mess….

but remember he has a black blade and what sword bros like @comrade told me is it’s made from coc :shame:
I haven't said CoC makes it black, I said it most likely plays a role, whether in terms of coating or in terms of potential of the wielder, since a CoC user is generally of higher power level and thus masters his blade. As Tengu said, some blades cannot be wielded by the weak, and CoC users are generally stronger.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
how can you stay at the side
watch that vermin orochi pronounce you as dead to become the next shogun
watch your son dance half naked on the street to protect hostages
and watch the country suffer including your grandkids for 20 yrs
:saden:
If I understand right Sukiyaki was jailed for years and only escaped some time after Oden death

We haven't even gotten the full, cleaned chapter yet, and I already think Olive Garden is my favorite Admiral. Green Bull's design is just... drip, drip, drip, drip. Sip on some King and Queen shit, drip, drip. Hottest Admiral (in terms of looks, not temperature), by far.

Botanical is radical, man. I actually think Green Bull could beat Buggy in a 1v1, but only if Buggy was clowning around.

I want Green Bull to suck my nutrients:yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.