What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mutual respect for Fujitora, realizing he can't force Fujitora out of Mary Geose without causing a scene or Fujitora's stronger than Greenbull. One or more of these would be my idea tbh

Literally no idea what'll happen next. It'd be wild to have an actual drawn out fight with an admiral here. I do think that'd signal Greenbull's end though so I think that'd suck. No way is he taking on current Luffy yet alone having to deal with Law, Kidd, Yamato & Zoro around too. Unless he replenishes his stamina/regenerates by sucking people dry.
They are going to fight, Oda will not let his opportunity to show how far Luffy has come, while at the same time not make Greenbull look bad by interrupting the fight. Eventually the politics will interfere, ether Kozuki Sakyuki or Momo will stop them with their royal status ordering Greenbull to stop. They will forbid a battle on their land, and explain that everyone there are their guests.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Did you not see what went down in the fandom in the past two days?! Luffy fans were everything but chill because for once their MC was not presented as the almighty god throwning over everyone. Luffy fans cried left and right over a simple bounty - after they bullied other fans for months, because "things didnt went according to their headcanon". They also spoiled the weekly chapter for everyone ruthlessly in the past months just to suck luffys d*ck. How much worse can you be as a fan?!
I don't judge entire groups of people based on the actions of the worst people amongst them. Luffy fans can definitely be toxic. Do you really expect me to believe that Luffy vs Kid toxicity has EVER reached Sanji vs Zoro? I could have worded it better, though, I'm not saying Luffy fans are perfect. Sorry if I annoyed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.