What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha Lanji won't face an Admiral
that waste german sperm can only get this much strong with steroids :suresure::suresure::suresure:

This is his limit, EOS king's level :suresure::suresure:
Sanji surpassed king level in wano I guess the crew will now splitt in two groups one for robin and the second for greenbull cause someone sensed him (sanji) I hope GB is after robin and not luffy but GB says kid and robin is not a kid it’s obvious that he means luffy

What? This is Luffy Piece, of course it is going to be Luffy.
Luffy is going to be arrested, now? I don't get it. To me, won't make any sense :whitepress:

Worried about what lol Luffy alone should be able to deal with him, that plus Kid, Law, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato? He dead within minutes.
Of course he is strong enough to deal with him, but what do you think is his purpose? Why draw an admiral with such a declared goal, to have him beaten in his first appearance?

I think there are secret societies and cults centered around Nika. Rich and powerful people even, and this is aside from those that are openly worshipping the Sun God. Which is why the World Government tried to undervalue Luffy in the defeat of Kaido and Big Mom. However, someone sabotaged their printing and an image they did not wish to reveal was revealed.
I agree, can’t wait to see the crazy parties/orgys these rich people do to worship nika

"King is built different" they said.
"King is significantly stronger than Queen" they said.

:risitameh:

These Zoroturds and some King lovers are really fucking clowns lmao.
sry but are you stupid?
Look at King and then look at Queen and you will notice some major differences.
Nothing in this chapter makes the statements you mentioned wrong.
People only see what they want to see though and ignore some facts, so I don’t expect from you a solid answer

Maybe you had problems reading.

King is a Lunarian hyped for their durability and endurance, even Queen hyped it. He's quite literally built different. :milaugh:
And Queen is a super Cyborg. Same shit.
Lmao, what a idiotic answer hahaha. Can't expect anymore from morons I guess.

Mihawk isn’t weak it’s just that admirals are too strong
Which means he is weak and a fraud if he didnt do anything comparable to an Admiral after 1000+ chapters considering how much "venerated" he is...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@MarineHQ62

I actually hate to say it .... but

1- King is not at all dry
2- Green Bull failed at piercing King, his plant was bent down

so FOR NOW ... saying Green Bull neg diff King is not fair
he is just trapped
Looks like Green Bull stabbed him to me, not even sure how you see anything different lol.

Notice Green Bulls words Tejas:

“An Admiral has no business losing a fight to multiple Yonko commanders” is essentially what he said lol.

Cry even harder bot, this was a clear indication that Admirals neg diff Yonko crews when they want to lol. Big Mom and Kaido can’t even do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.