What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only a few fodder BPs at Udon backing them up, not the entire crew, and those fodder may have been more of a hindrance since Ryo can probably also heal himself by sucking nutrients from people.

Becuase Ryo can heal himself by absorbing people’s nutrients, the fight may have been more difficult than we think since Ryo could have healed any injuries he got by the time we see him. Look at his pants, there’s several tears in it (presumably from the fight)
A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

Him having bandages in the first place proves said notion

Greenbull being angry that QUEEN (only queen was shown attacking him) was trying to fight supports my point
- I never argued King's recovered fully rn tho. Just mostly recovered. Those bandages are worthless anyways, did Dragon Damnation even hit his head lol. King's torso seems fully healed

- Queen wasnt shown attacking. And GB attacked everyone....including King. If King was this helpless dude yall claiming him to be, he wouldnt have also been restrained.

Do you see any of the other fodders restrained ? No Queen and King are the only ones restrained....and thats highly likely for attacking

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung To save you time in case you're gonna try it, I never use the bounty to determine how strong someone is but there are certainly instances where I use it as one of the many reasons why someone is better than others and this usually only happens when the information we know is limited.

Say, for example, if someone asks me who's stronger b/w BB and Shanks rn. I might use bounty as one of the reasons but I am not dense enough to think BB is half as strong as Shanks because BB's bounty is equal to half of Shanks' bounty. So the chances of you finding a post of me primarily using bounty to power scale are 0.

Zorofanboys providing a million excuses why GB foddered king even though it's not suprising. Hes a mere yc1 vsing the marine equivalent to yonko.
It wont suprise me that none of these excuses will be mentioned in the manga since it's all copium.

A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.
How is it copium? This is literally how Ryo’s type of ability always works in fiction lol

Status
Not open for further replies.