What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i told you to enjoy yr suckass ZKK failure.you been campaigning that shit since 2020.

Oda give us a break for one month so you guys zoLOs pity bandwagoners have time to mourning and crying all over ZKK for full month instead spitting some another Brand new lame shit theory.
Fuck zkk why you diverting attention from the fact that yonko title is worth less than a warlord title and admiral shits on any yonko

He was the only one to scar Kaido. Luffy was the closest one to cause him similar damage by breaking his horn.

That attack caused Kaido to start huffing and shacking for the first time.
Lol the only one..luffy is the only one who beat kaido.
Oden is the closest to luffy since his slash leave "real scar" to kaido and the slash turn the tidal of the fight. Zoro slash means 0. luffy still need to fight him for next 30 chapters and pull joy boy shit lol. So just shut it.zoLo is irrelevant in WANO. Luffy is parrarel oden but way more succes and he is pararel ryuma too not zoLO.just sucks it up.

He clowned him with Flampe :gokulaugh:

Both Ling and Latakuri are weaker than Marco tbh.

I made that Marco vs. Ling + Queen thread for a reason.
Do you know what clowning is?
Flampe was digusted at his brother appearance
That's not combat clowning

Marco got choked like fodder...
Quit piracy after being trashed badly by Teach
Caught by VA like fodder

King...no comment

There hasn't been a moment Oda clowned Kata in fihht and made him look weak
the only time was when he was nerfed (no CoO) even then he didnt lose to Boundman nor look that bad

Why would Oda nerf strawhat vs a villain if that villain was clearly stronger or really powerful?
If Oda nerfed King too then it would not he an issue but King wasn't nerfed health nor ability wise vs Zoro!

Cracker ~ King
Nerfed Cracker lasted 11hrs vs Luffy and Nami
King lasts 15 min...didn't even win despite fighting distracted non all out Zoro
Imagine comparing WCI Luffy who's only YC level in G4 to ACoC Zoro. A stronger Zoro than the one who outperformed rooftop Luffy and bested Kaido in a 1v1.
:milaugh:

Before 1053-

Greenbull is nice guy and going to make wano greener and boom wano arc is done and final saga start now on 1054.

This chapter
:Greenbull: BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD WAR LORD AKAINU IS NOT PLEASED WITH KING AND QUEE BEATDOWN.
ME WANT WAR AND ME WANT TO KILL LUFFY, LAW, AND KIDD.

Greenbull is asking for the fight.
Meanwhile plants are growing everywhere he wallks

Even when it is not combat related :
da uses Flampe to mock Katakuri's mouth and then has Kata knock her out with CoC

Has BM be triggered cause he's calling shots, but then BM still listens to him as he kept calling shots.

He always make kata look good even when mocked in non combat stuff.

Combat wise , there's no panel of Katakuri being treated as fodder or losing pathetically

Status
Not open for further replies.